ReadyForZero - Pay Off Debt
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Pay off debt and build wealth with ReadyForZero’s award-winning financial tools.
With the ReadyForZero app, you can:
• Tackle all your personal debts from a single place.
• Connect your online accounts* to create a personalized payment plan.
• Track and visualize your debt pay down progress wherever you go.
• Receive personalized guidance in real-time.
• Set mobile alerts to stay on top of your payment plan.
• Find savings and offers specific to your financial situation.
• Receive deposit and upcoming payment reminders on-the-go.
• Be confident that your data is secure with bank-level encryption technology.
*Accounts with all major financial institutions are supported, including Avant, LendingClub, Prosper, Citibank, Wells Fargo, American Express, Bank of America, Chase and others.
What the Press is Saying About ReadyForZero:
“Along your debt-paying journey, ReadyForZero acts as the angel on your shoulder.”
“Ditch the calculator and make a realistic plan to end your debt-related stress.”
“ReadyForZero is like a financially savvy friend guiding you every step of the way.”
- MSN Money
The ReadyForZero iPhone app is an excellent mobile companion to your ReadyForZero debt payment plan on the web.
What's New in Version 2.1.2
Fixed a bug that caused the app to crash when deleting an account.
The app and online will not update my progress for the loans I have entered manually. Even when I manually enter in payments every month, it doesn't show any progress being made.
Please fix this! Otherwise, it's great for half of my loans that sync automatically.
Please fix this for the ones that I have to enter in payments manually for. These are the loans I have entered in manually. Thank you.
Good app, looks good, add bill pay and you have a winner
Appreciate the free app to track progress. The bill pay feature never works online and is not offered in app. If they got that worked out it would be a no brainer. Instead of just info, it would be actionable info.
I've been using this tool as an add-on to Mint for some time. I know it's silly but I love when I'm notified by the app that I've paid off a credit card. It's a small victory.