ReadyForZero | Pay Off Debt, Build Wealth.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
ReadyForZero creates award-winning financial tools that help you pay off debt and build wealth on your own. Now you can track your progress and make payments on the go with the ReadyForZero iPhone app! Our users have paid down over $35 million in debt to date. Tackle your credit cards, student loans, auto loans and other personal debts from a single place. Includes support for debts with all major financial institutions including Citibank, Wells Fargo, American Express, Bank of America, Chase and others.
What the Press is Saying About Us
“Along your debt-paying journey, ReadyForZero acts as the angel on your shoulder.”
“Ditch the calculator and make a realistic plan to end your debt-related stress.”
“ReadyForZero is like a financially savvy friend guiding you every step of the way.”
- MSN Money
The ReadyForZero iPhone app is an excellent mobile companion to your ReadyForZero debt payment plan on the web.
How ReadyForZero Works:
- Connect your online bank accounts to develop a personalized debt payment plan that’s instantly adjustable.
- We use bank-level encryption to protect your information.
- Get notified about who to pay, how much, and when.
- Send one-time, monthly and biweekly recurring payments directly with ReadyForZero PLUS.
- Avoid annoying late fees and stay current.
- Align your payments with your paychecks.
- Visualize your progress and stay motivated towards becoming debt free.
- Find debt savings offers specific to your situation. We work with financial institutions to help you save money on your debt.
Sign up for an account via the ReadyForZero iPhone app. We’ll send you instructions to complete your registration on the web.
With ReadyForZero Mobile You Can:
- Track and visualize your debt pay down progress wherever you go.
- Receive personalized guidance in real-time.
- Set mobile alerts to stay on top of your payment plan.
- Schedule and cancel ReadyForZero PLUS payments.
- Protect your information with a mobile password for increased privacy and security.
What's New in Version 1.36
Fixes and credit score tracking
So far so good. It is just like Mint but with a focus on debt only. It is set up for you to create your own debt management plan, and targets paying the debt that has the highest interest first. There are still some issues linking accounts, but the company is working on enabling manual inputs for the accounts that can't link. Highly recommend to use if you trying to get out of debts.
Great App and Program
I love this app and this program! It guides you towards paying off your debt with step by step instructions. The only reason I gave it 4 instead of 5 stars is because it does not update in real time (ie your balances won't reflect something you just paid) and some companies don't seem to ever link up, which is frustrating; however their reps said they are working on a way for us to be able to manually insert loan/debt info.
Excellent, for the most part
The one thing that keeps me from giving 5 stars is the inability to connect ALL of my accounts. A Barclay credit card and one of my bank accounts cannot be connected so the system doesn't give me a 100% view of my outstanding balances. Other than that, it has been an EXCELLENT tool for keeping me organized on everything else!