ReadyForZero - Free Credit Score, Debt Payoff Plan, and Debt Consolidation
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
ReadyForZero’s free, award-winning personal financial tools help you tackle your debt while tracking your credit - automatically. Effectively managing your personal debt and reducing your credit utilization can positively impact your credit score.
Here's how ReadyForZero's app can help your financial health and save you money:
• NEW! Get and track your credit score and factors - free!
• Tackle all of your personal debts from a single place.
• Create a personalized pay down plan that works for you.
• Visualize your debt pay down progress wherever you go.
• Receive personalized recommendations and alerts.
• Find savings and offers specific to your financial situation.
• Receive deposit and upcoming payment alerts.
• Be confident that your data is secure with bank-level encryption technology.
*Accounts with all major financial institutions are supported, including Avant, LendingClub, Prosper, Citibank, Wells Fargo, American Express, Bank of America, Chase and others.
What the Press is Saying About ReadyForZero:
“Along your debt-paying journey, ReadyForZero acts as the angel on your shoulder.”
“Ditch the calculator and make a realistic plan to end your debt-related stress.”
“ReadyForZero is like a financially savvy friend guiding you every step of the way.”
- MSN Money
How it works:
1. Download the ReadyForZero app.
2. Link all the accounts you want to track.
3. Get your free credit score.
4. Stay on-track, receive recommendations and start building wealth.
What's New in Version 2.3.4
General Bug Fixes
The app sends alerts when a payment is due on an account which isn't necessary because I receive emails directly from the source. I just like the app because when you make a payment it keeps tabs on how much is still owed, your monthly payment, and how long it will take to pay it off completely. I especially like the emails that congratulate you when you bring your debt down to a certain percentage like paying 50% of the total amount. It's a good feeling when you can see your progress. :)
Great App, Wonderful Company
I love this app! It makes seeing where I owe money very easy and helps you to come up with plan to get out of debt. Simply put, it does what it should for this type of app.
On top of that, as a financial software engineer I often think of little tweaks that would be beneficial. Most of the time, companies don't care what the enduser thinks or their suggestions. Ready for Zero is different. They have thanked me for my input and even implemented a few of my suggestions.
Excellent Way to Track Progress
This app is dope. I am a pretty smart person who faithfully was paying down my debt but I couldn't really see HOW and in what order I should pay it down according to the interest rates until I started using this app. I feel totally empowered now to know who I should pay first and on what date I will be totally free of the debt I entered into the app. I choose how I want to contribute monthly and the app creates a plan for me. Genius. Very grateful.