learn REAL accents from REAL people
Need to learn a new accent and don’t know where to start? You’re not alone. Working with unfamiliar sounds can be nerve-wracking: the pressure is piled on to ‘get it right’ for that audition, opening night, recording session or first day of filming.
What if you could put a Voice Coach in your Pocket® to guide you every step of the way?
The Real Accent App: Celtic Nations does just that. An industry-proven 10-step learning programme, authentic native speaker recordings and groundbreaking functionality make this the definitive app every actor needs in their accent kit bag.
‘I imagine hundreds of would be film characters will love The Real Accent App…fascinating tool for learning accents.’ Stephen Fry
• Step-by-step breakdowns for 10 accents prepared by a top industry coach
• 30 real people recorded in their original environments
• Simple-to-use interface for fast problem solving on the rehearsal room floor
• Innovative RECORD and COMPARE functions to speed up learning
• Unique AUTOPLAY and LOOP functions for working hands free
• An ingenious TEST YOUR EAR quiz that strengthens listening skills
• Insider industry tips to help adapt an accent to character and script
• No in-app purchases: one purchase, one download
• No advertisements
• Cork (Ireland)
• Dublin (Ireland)
• Belfast (Northern Ireland)
• Aberdeen (Scotland)
• Edinburgh (Scotland)
• Glasgow (Scotland)
• Inverness (Scotland)
• Cardiff (Wales)
• North Wales: Conwy Valley
• South Wales: The Valleys
The Real Accent App: Celtic Nations contains over 4 hours of high-quality audio reference material and requires a minimum of 480MB of storage space on your device.
Adds high quality audio routing capability for Bluetooth devices.
Ratings and Reviews
Waste of 12.99
There isn’t much to this app unless I missed something. Save your 12.99
- Howard Weate Productions Limited
- 613.7 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © Howard Weate Productions
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.