Used by 400.000+ creative people all over the world, Real Colors is the leading color palette generator from photos.
We help designers to get inspired from real life. Starting from Real Colors 2.0 you can get inspired from palettes posted by other creative people.
"A designer's must", Miguel Maria Colon del Rey, Product Designer, Barcelona
"Fantastic work", Gina Chacon, Digital Artist, Mexico
"Love it", Adam Bjurstrom, Freelance designer, Louisville
- Automatically generate harmonious color palettes (colour schemes) from photos using our unique algorithm
- Colors from the color palette (color scheme) can be easily edited
- Post your favorite color palettes to the Color Palettes Feed and let other like and comment on it
- Explore color palettes from other creative people around the world. Like and comment their work
- The CMYK values are calculated using US Web Coated (SWOP) v2
- Share your most beautiful color palettes to Facebook, Pinterest, Whatsapp, Messenger, email and many others
Real Colors is used by creatives all over the world for web design, interior design, colour matching for clothing and creating color themes.
We appreciate any kind of feedback that will make this product better. Send us your ideas to email@example.com.
- UI fixes for devices with a notch
- 1:1 aspect ratio (displayed) for posted pictures
- Twitter share option removed
- Other small bug fixes and improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Great Concept, Didn't Translate Well
Great concept, didn't always work though. The first few pictures I used for palettes were spot on and the app perfectly chose colors, however, every photo I have used since has resulted in terrible palettes displaying mostly dark greens and browns even when photos have bright purples, reds, blues, and pinks. I have to edit each one with the CMYK sliders to get matching colors and that is a lot of extra work. I even upgraded to Pro to see if that would help, but it did not. I really hope this is improved as it has so much potential and could be a wonderful design tool.
Great color inspiration
If u are in search of interesting color combinations, this is a really cool app to play with. Even if it seems more like an app for pro designers, I think it speaks to the "masses" too :). Great for adding a special touch to your outfit, or just discovering new make-up ideas.
Has some problems with real time posting of palettes on Facebook; besides that, works great on iOS 5.
Awesome update to the app!
I use it everyday to find the perfect color palette and this new update makes the app a delight to use.
Plus I really like that there is a place for people to share palettes.
- AB4 SYSTEMS SRL
- 42.8 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 AB4 Systems
- In-App Purchases
- Real Colors Pro $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.