As a real estate agent, your greatest annual expense is the amount of income tax you owe! Every $100 of sales commission not offset by legitimate deductions costs the average real estate agent $22 in federal income tax, $15 in self-employment tax, and up to an additional $13 in state tax. That’s up to $50 per $100, or 50% of your commission going directly to the government!
To help you reduce this tax burden, we created the Comprehensive Real Estate Agent Tax-Cut Library. This library is a searchable video training course that covers every possible deduction specific to real estate agents, breaking down complex tax principles, helping you keep more of your hard-earned income.
This library is an absolute necessity for real estate agents who self-prepare their returns and a great investment for those who outsource tax preparation.
Here’s a quick overview of what you get:
• Over eight hours of video-based tax information, this library covers everything you need to know to cut your most significant expense: taxes!
• The library covers all deductions on Schedule C including a line-by-line explanation of every deduction as it applies to a Real Estate Agent.
• Tax-cutting strategies to help you make the most of each possible business deduction. Simple yet efficient and effective bookkeeping techniques that make the best use of your time while ensuring you never miss a single deduction.
• Recordkeeping techniques to audit-proof every deduction you take so you have what you need to substantiate your deduction should the IRS come knocking.
• Special emphasis on the following deductions common to real estate agents: Auto & Home Office (160+ Minutes), Business Meals (30+ Minutes), and Business Travel (53+ minutes).
• Searchable database, allowing you to find valuable information on specific deductions quickly.
Like BBD said, "Ain't nuthin' changed" (except for the updated screenshots).
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.