Float creates dynamic real estate tours through the use of Bluetooth Beacons. As you walk in range, Float interprets the signals broadcast by the Beacons and uses them to show real estate information, such as photos, features, price and facts about the neighborhood.
Float features and benefits:
· Room-to-room tours are automatically displayed on your phone with the appropriate information for your location. Watch it change while you tour a home.
· 360 image support available for each room enabling virtual tour capabilities
· Float Beacons can be found on signs, callboxes and front doors for experiencing the home even when the agent isn’t available.
· Multi-family mode allows you to view all of the available condos or apartments in a building from the curbside.
· Share a tour with family and friends over social media, text or email.
· Receive an e-flyer for more information.
· Save the best homes to the favorites list.
· Easy-to-find agent contact information.
This app requires location services to be enabled. Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
- Added app introduction with an explanation of the needed permissions
- Now supported on iPad
- Added external link support
- Added 360 image support
- Allow more control over when the app ranges beacons and other fixes to beacon ranging issues
- Fixed auto-load issues on home view if started within range of a Float Beacon
- Allow change of notification status for individual properties
- Reduced notification frequency for homes you visit regularly
- Minor bug fixes and layout issues
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.