Real Estate by Redfin – Search Homes, Condos & Town Houses For Sale
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
“Best real estate app & I’ve tried them all!”
“If you’re looking to buy a house, this is the app for you.”
“It’s the only real estate app you’ll need.”
Some of Our Most Popular Features:
• Most Accurate Home Data: MLS real estate listings refreshed every 15-30 minutes.
• See More Homes: Redfin has more homes for sale than other real estate apps because we’re powered by the local MLS.
• Search Nearby: Instantly see all the homes, condos and townhomes for sale near you, and get notifications when a new home that matches your criteria hits the market.
• Plan Open House Visits: Find every open house near you and get directions.
• Search by School: Search for homes near specific schools and school districts.
• Schedule Home Tours: Book free home tours with a local Redfin Real Estate Agent right from the app.
• Get a Competitive Edge: We’ll tell you which homes are likely to sell the fastest so you don’t miss out.
• Gain Exclusive Insights: Read comments about what a home is really like written by Redfin Real Estate Agents after they tour the home.
• Search on All Your Devices: Save your favorite homes and searches to your Redfin account and access them anytime, anywhere on the app or Redfin.com.
• Redfin App for Apple Watch: See new home notifications and discover nearby open houses with a glance.
• Share Homes: Easily share your favorite homes via text message, email, and social media.
• Sold Home Data: Get the latest data on sale prices of nearby homes.
• Important Note: Search homes for sale in the metro areas of Albuquerque, Atlanta, Austin, Baltimore, Bend (OR), Boston, Boulder, The Bronx, Buffalo, Cape Cod, Charlotte, Chicago, Cleveland, Colorado Springs, Columbia (SC), Columbus, Dallas-Fort Worth, Denver, Detroit, Fort Lauderdale, Fresno, Greenville (SC), Hampton Roads, Honolulu, Houston, Hudson Valley, Indianapolis, Jacksonville, Knoxville, Las Vegas, Long Island, Los Angeles, Madison, Manchester, Maui, Memphis, Miami, Milwaukee, Minneapolis-Saint Paul, Nashville, New Orleans, Omaha, Orange County, Orlando, Philadelphia, Phoenix, Pittsburgh, Portland, Queens, Raleigh-Durham, Richmond, Riverside-San Bernardino, Rhode Island, Sacramento, St. Louis, San Antonio, San Diego, San Francisco, Seattle, Tampa, Tucson, Ventura County, Washington, DC, West Palm Beach, and Westchester.
What's New in Version 7.4
We've hung a bunch of electronic zappers around the patio to kill those bugs before they kill our buzz. If you enjoy using the Redfin app, please share the love by leaving a review on the App Store and following @Redfin on Twitter.
Needs just a couple of tweaks, useful app for real estate
I use this app all the time, I just wish when I "X" out a property it would not show up in the search results. I am tired of seeing the same for sale by owner property show up with their lousy photos and overpriced home.
I also wish I could sort by PRICE PER SQ. FT. like you can on the website. I can only sort by sq foot and price, not the combination of both factors.
Gives you all the necessary details, photos and none of the hype that the other two popular apps have. And it's not a memory hog and it doesn't need to update 3 or 4 times per week. Needless to say, I just love it! I don't have to look any further!
Wow ... No comparison
Great app. Current which is super important. I've used other apps where houses have been sold or off the market for six months but they still have them on their site. This one is current with live people to follow up with! Cool... And much appreciated.
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: Jun 23, 2015
- Version: 7.4
- Size: 62.4 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: Redfin Corporation
- © 2009-2015 Redfin
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.