Zillow Real Estate - Homes for Sale & for Rent
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
You’re not just looking for a house. You’re looking for a place for your life to happen™. Zillow’s top-rated real estate app opens the door to millions of homes for sale and rent across the U.S., including real estate listings you won’t find anywhere else. Compare industry-exclusive Zestimate® home values for more than 100 million homes nationwide. Using our app’s real estate search options, you can view photos and videos of listed homes as you search for a house near top-rated schools, an apartment near the city center or a vacation getaway with a view. The Zillow app helps you stay on top of your local real estate market with updated listings and delivers instant notifications on listings you’ve saved.
Zillow also has tools to help you determine your budget, find and contact a local real estate agent or property manager. We can also make the home buying process easier with tools for mortgage pre-approval and custom mortgage quotes from trusted lenders.
The Zillow real estate app is everything you need to find your way home on the go.
• Browse U.S. homes for sale and for rent, plus 1 million+ listings you won’t find on an MLS.
• Find every type of property: single-family homes, apartments, townhomes, condos and more.
• Find a local lender in minutes who can pre-approve you for a mortgage. Getting pre-approved can show sellers that you’re a serious and credible buyer.
• Search three ways: from where you are (via GPS locator), type in an address, or draw a custom region on the map.
• Filter searches by price, beds, baths, keywords and more.
• For Apple Watch users, receive instant notifications about nearby homes and saved searches directly on your watch. Use your watch to browse photos and home details, favorite a home or check the Zestimate® of a nearby home.
• Get detailed ratings and reviews on public and private schools in your desired area. Use custom search tools to find homes based on quality of schools and their boundaries.
• See the Zestimate® of any home in the U.S. and see Rent Zestimates® (estimated monthly rental prices), on most homes and apartments.
• Only on Zillow: Get FREE access to foreclosure information across the nation. View foreclosure listings in your area, including pre-foreclosures, foreclosure auctions and bank-owned properties.
• Save your favorite homes and searches, then view them on Zillow.com or any mobile device.
• Receive notifications when new listings hit the market, drop in price, show an open house date or are sold.
• Contact a local agent to tour a home.
• Access mortgage calculators, real-time mortgage rates and personalized loan quotes.
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
What's New in Version 10.1.2
We've improved our 3D Touch experience, and have fixed some iOS 10 bugs. Please continue to send your feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org. We appreciate it!
As you can see below I gave this app an outstanding rating in the past. Not sure what happened with the latest update but the app is now "dead". All I ever get now is "could not connect to Zillow." I tried turning location services on and off and also logging off and back on, nothing seems to help.. :-(
Still like the app and hope they'll fix it soon.
I typically don't spend my time reviewing apps but figured it'd be the right thing to do.
About a year ago I started tracking condos and small houses in Hawaii hoping one day I'd own my own price of paradise.
Well, as of two months ago I'm an owner of just such a place! 🌴👍🏼😀
My realtor said I was very knowledgeable in the process of buying a property, the different areas of Hawaii, price points, etc. which all made her job much easier. The truth is all of my "knowledge" came from this app and from tracking and following different properties for many months.
About 4 months ago I flew out to Hawaii to drive around different neighborhoods to see the areas with my own eyes. Finally, 2 1/2 months ago I finally got a realtor and proceeded with my plan. So here I am. This app works. 🌴Mahalo! 👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼
Things seem to get worse.
Previously if I were to click a property on the map it would preview in the right hand side pane bar giving me the ability to keep view of the property and still navigate and search through other properties on the map. And then if chosen I have the opportunity to open up full screen. Now when you click a property it automatically opens a full screen view of the property. Most times I just want a quick glance at a property and continue to browse which this "enhancement" prevents. I HATE this new feature. Simple features seem to get worse, and lack of needed features (especially on filters) never seem to be developed. This is why more and more I seem to be relying on other realty apps and less and less on Zillow.
Hands down the best "Go-To" Resource for Real Estate Info
As a banker dealing with mortgages for years, I have used Zillow since its inception. I find their "zestimates" to be incredibly accurate and the property information listed to be very detailed and accurate. Their app has shown continual user friendly updates that make it even better to use all the time.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: Oct 18, 2016
- Version: 10.1.2
- Size: 125 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: Zillow, Inc.
- © 2015 Zillow
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.Apple TV: Yes