Real Estate by Zillow – Search Homes for Sale or Apartments for Rent
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
You’re not just looking for a house. You’re looking for a place for your life to happen™. Zillow’s top-rated real estate app opens the door to millions of homes for sale and rent across the U.S., including real estate listings you won’t find anywhere else. Compare industry-exclusive Zestimate® home values for more than 100 million homes nationwide. Using our app’s real estate search options, you can view photos and videos of listed homes as you search for a house near top-rated schools, an apartment near the city center or a vacation getaway with a view. The Zillow app helps you stay on top of your local real estate market with updated listings and delivers instant notifications on listings you’ve saved.
Zillow also has tools to help you determine your budget, find and contact a local real estate agent or property manager. We can also make the home buying process easier with tools for mortgage pre-approval and custom mortgage quotes from trusted lenders.
The Zillow real estate app is everything you need to find your way home on the go.
• Browse U.S. homes for sale and for rent, plus 1 million+ listings you won’t find on an MLS.
• Find every type of property: single-family homes, apartments, townhomes, condos and more.
• Find a local lender in minutes who can pre-approve you for a mortgage. Getting pre-approved can show sellers that you’re a serious and credible buyer.
• Search three ways: from where you are (via GPS locator), type in an address, or draw a custom region on the map.
• Filter searches by price, beds, baths, keywords and more.
• For Apple Watch users, receive instant notifications about nearby homes and saved searches directly on your watch. Use your watch to browse photos and home details, favorite a home or check the Zestimate® of a nearby home.
• Get detailed ratings and reviews on public and private schools in your desired area. Use custom search tools to find homes based on quality of schools and their boundaries.
• See the Zestimate® of any home in the U.S. and see Rent Zestimates® (estimated monthly rental prices), on most homes and apartments.
• Only on Zillow: Get FREE access to foreclosure information across the nation. View foreclosure listings in your area, including pre-foreclosures, foreclosure auctions and bank-owned properties.
• Save your favorite homes and searches, then view them on Zillow.com or any mobile device.
• Receive notifications when new listings hit the market, drop in price, show an open house date or are sold.
• Contact a local agent to tour a home.
• Access mortgage calculators, real-time mortgage rates and personalized loan quotes.
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
What's New in Version 9.6.50
We have updated our price and square feet filters to give you a wider range of options when setting your preferences. We have also made improvements to video walkthroughs – a new way for showcase the layout and flow of your home. Please continue to send your feedback to email@example.com. We appreciate it.
Is easier to navigate and provides more intel than any of the other real estate apps I've tried. *Update* I still enjoy using Zillow, and understand they can't control what sellers claim in their listings, or be held accountable when a seller doesn't update a properties status. That being said, I'm encountering a considerable amount of BS from listers. I've visited an almost condemned home listed as needing " a little TLC", wasted time checking out homes no longer on the market, and met a shyster agent who refused to submit my offer on a home unless I got a loan through some shady mortgage company she was working with. All this and my home search has just begun! I'd like to see Zillow give shoppers a way to share their experiences and help each other, perhaps a simple questionnaire on the listing..."Did you find the description accurate?", " Was the property still available for sale?", " Were the listed realtors responsive?" For the realtors, a ratings system." X out of X number of people found this agent to be knowledgeable." Or honest, or responsive, or whatever. Look out for your buyers Zillow, they're just as important as your sellers.
Less Than Before
I will still use Zillow, but the most recent "upgrade" removed a function I just loved: The app-wide version of photos. I tapped and tapped and held my finger on the photo in hopes, but nothing...it's just a plain ol' dumb photo. Now, you have to hit the expand link at the bottom of the listing, and you get 2/3rd's written description with 1/3rd photo. And since the lister attempted to do more with less, some of that puny 1/3rd is split into two photos. What was useful is now useless; what was elegant is now clunky; what was salesmanship is now hucksterism; what was appealing is now cheap. I have few other options, but I doubt it remains my go-to app now.
Better than the others
But crashes frequently with iOS 9.3.1. I love Zillow, but I wish that there was a marker or a banner where you could see the note you had written about the house when it is in the list. You have to open each of your favorites to find which one you made the note that it was in your top 10, or that the bathroom was great. If there was a way the list photo could have the first line of the note across it, I could give you 5 stars. As it is, it's great that you can make notes, but you can't tell what your note was when you look at the list. Thanks!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: Apr 05, 2016
- Version: 9.6.50
- Size: 71.9 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: Zillow, Inc.
- © 2015 Zillow
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.Apple TV: Yes