Zillow Real Estate & Rentals
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Zillow’s top-rated real estate app opens the door to millions of homes for sale and for rent across the U.S., including real estate listings you won’t find anywhere else. Compare industry-exclusive Zestimate® home values for more than 100 million homes nationwide. Using our app’s real estate search options, you can view photos and videos of listed homes near top-rated schools, find apartments near the city center or discover your dream vacation home with a view. The Zillow app helps you stay on top of your local real estate market with up-to-date listings and instant notifications about new homes in your search area, price changes and more.
Zillow also has tools to help you determine your budget and find and contact a local real estate agent or property manager. We make the home-buying process easier with tools to connect you with trusted lenders for mortgage pre-approval and custom mortgage quotes.
The Zillow real estate app has everything you need to find your home while on the go. You’re not just looking for a house. You’re looking for a place for your life to happen™.
• Browse U.S. homes for sale and for rent, including more than 1 million listings you won’t find on an MLS.
• Search three ways: Search from where you are (via GPS locator), type in an address or draw a custom region on the map.
• Save your favorite homes and searches to receive instant notifications when new listings hit the market, drop in price or are sold, or when new rentals become available.
• Connect with a local agent who can help guide you through the buying or selling process.
• See the Zestimate® of nearly any home in the U.S. and see Rent Zestimates® (estimated monthly rental prices) on most homes and apartments.
• Find a local lender in minutes who can pre-approve you for a mortgage. Getting pre-approved shows sellers that you’re a serious and credible buyer.
• Access mortgage calculators, real-time mortgage rates and personalized loan quotes.
• Looking for a home with family or friends? Try Zillow for iMessage to easily share homes you’ve recently viewed or saved, get immediate feedback and make plans to visit. To enable the feature, tap the app store logo within Messages and navigate to the Manage tab.
• Get detailed ratings and reviews on public and private schools in your desired area. Use custom search tools to find homes based on school ratings and boundaries.
• Create a Renter Profile to grab the attention of potential landlords and property managers, and increase your chance of securing the perfect rental.
• Only on Zillow: Get FREE access to foreclosure information across the nation. View foreclosure listings in your area, including pre-foreclosures, foreclosure auctions and bank-owned properties.
• For Apple Watch users, receive instant notifications about nearby homes and saved searches directly on your watch. Use your watch to browse photos and home details, favorite a home or check the Zestimate® of a nearby home.
• Find every type of property: single-family homes, apartments, townhomes, condos and more.
• Filter searches by price, beds, baths, keywords and more
• Use map overlays to see restaurants, grocery stores, parks and coffee shops near prospective homes
• Browse nearby listings to see what else has recently sold in the neighborhood
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
What's New in Version 11.0.0
We’ve optimized our app for iOS 11. We always welcome feedback, so feel free to reach out to us at email@example.com. Thanks!
Miss aerial view in newest upgrade (9/17)
The aerial view feature of the map function was one if the most important sources of information to me in selecting potential homes to see. It has now been replaced by street view, which in my opinion is NOT needed, since EVERY listing with photographs will have a picture of the house from the street. Plus the street view does not always even capture the house, as there are sometimes terrain, vegetation, or lot issues that tender the street view less than helpful. The now lost AERIAL view not only allowed me to turn the view to see house and nearby properties from four angles, it also allowed me to see details of the terrain (hillside lot, going up or down, how flat a flat lot, sometimes could tell if room between house and lot line for car to access back yard, etc.) NOW WITH THIS FEATURE MISSING, it will be a lot harder for me to determine which homes will qualify for my interest (I am an out of town buyer). Hopefully there is SOME OTHER APP that I can use instead of the updated (I won't say upgraded) Zillow.
I have been pleased with many of the features of Zillow, and would have given them a four or five rating. THIS ONE FEATURE IS SO IMPORTANT TO ME AND MY DECISION INFORMATION, I am going to have to lower my rating to 3.
Why ask what I'm looking for & then show me what I don't want!!!
Zillow has gone way down in my opinion. Why have a section that asks me what I'm looking for and then show me crap that I don't want??? If I put in private pool, 2 car garage, fenced backyard it should only show what I ask for! Not all these crappy house that are not what I'm looking for & wasting my time? Really it's such a disappointment to even try to look for a home on your app any more! Do you think I'm going to buy some house just because you decide to show me a house??? Really dumb app & I'm sick of looking for homes on Zillow. BTW I wound be using Zillow again! Only gave you two stars because on a very rare occasion I see a home that has what I asked for but, now nothing is what I want!!! By Zillow!!!!
It was okay
I loved this app in the beginning, but then I realized that it didn't show the crime rate and there were a lot of home that were not listed and I was missing out on a lot of opportunities. Then I decided to let that go and focus on the options I did have and I started getting a million notifications a day and the notification badge would say 54 (as in new homes) and when I opened the app and checked there would only be one or two or some cases none at all. And it was very frustrating to be excited about the idea of a new home being available in one of my saved search areas and then finding out there was nothing new or relevant.
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: Sep 18, 2017
- Version: 11.0.0
- Size: 137 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: Zillow, Inc.
- © 2016 Zillow
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.Apple TV: Yes