Real Estate by Zillow – Search Homes & Apartments for Sale or Rent
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
You’re not just looking for a house. You’re looking for a place for your life to happen™. Search for homes near top-rated schools, explore neighborhoods and compare industry-exclusive Zestimate® home values.
“It’s the most useful tool to find the home of your dreams!!” – ranitarunner
• Browse U.S. homes for sale and for rent, plus 1 million+ listings you won’t find on an MLS.
• Find every type of property: single-family homes, apartments, townhomes, condos and more.
• Find a local lender in minutes who can pre-approve you for a mortgage. Getting pre-approved can show sellers that you’re a serious and credible buyer.
• Search three ways: from where you are (via GPS locator); type in an address; or draw a custom region on the map.
• Filter searches by price, beds, baths, keywords and more.
• For Apple Watch users, receive instant notifications about nearby homes and saved searches directly on your watch. Use your watch to browse photos and home details, favorite a home or check the Zestimate of a nearby home.
• Get detailed ratings and reviews on public and private schools in your desired area. Use custom search tools to find homes based on quality of schools and their boundaries.
• See the Zestimate of any home in the U.S. and see Rent Zestimates (estimated monthly rental prices), on most homes and apartments.
• Only on Zillow: Get FREE access to foreclosure information across the nation. View foreclosure listings in your area, including pre-foreclosures, foreclosure auctions and bank-owned properties.
• Save your favorite homes and searches, then view them on Zillow.com or any mobile device.
• Receive notifications when new listings hit the market, drop in price, show an open house date or are sold.
• Contact a local agent to tour a home.
• Access mortgage calculators, real-time mortgage rates and personalized loan quotes.
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
For Real Estate Agents:
Sign in as an agent to start using exciting new features, including push notifications to instantly alert you of new contacts and auto-responder for quick and easy follow-up. Plus manage your listings, upload past sales and request client reviews – all from your mobile device.
What's New in Version 9.3.128
Are you using iOS 9? Now when you tap a link from a Zillow email, we'll automatically take you to the app. We've addressed the Google Sign-In problem, and fixed a few other bugs. Please continue to send your feedback to email@example.com. We really appreciate it!
Used to work....
You have been asking for my review for a while now. Well, here ya go: Started crashing constantly a few months ago on my iPhone 6 and iPad. Also, the for sale listings are not showing up as red dots like they are supposed. When I click on a house that I know is for sale and it has no red dot, the info shows it IS for sale. So why are the houses for sale no longer showing up on the map?!?! Everything worked fine until a few months ago. Tried restarting my phone thinking the memory was low. Nope! App still crashes after clicking on a house and looking at a couple pictures. Bring it up again see a few pictures past last crash and it crashes again. No fun to use anymore. 😖 I keep trying off and on and at this point I'm finally angry enough to leave a review. It started BEFORE the last update and I was so excited thinking these issues would be fixed. Nope!!! Crashing on two different devices with all the updates, so the issue is clearly the app. To the advertisers, I recommend you stop paying this company until these issues are fixed because no one can spend any meaningful time on the app to see your ad! Wasting your $$. After coming here and reading reviews, I see I'm not the only one with the exact same issues. 👎🏻👎🏻👎🏻👎🏻👎🏻
Nice but needs work
Decent app with helpful options. It does drive me nuts though that every time I remove a home from the search that it takes a while to slide the results over, show the cloud dropping it into the Deleted folder, and then slide back. We are looking for a 3bd with a basement, so every home I see in our area that is a 3bd slab, I want to remove from the list. Unfortunately that is a large number of homes in our area so it feels like it's taking a long time to remove the homes I don't want to consider and get to the potential homes. If they could have an edit option like with iPhone emails where you can go through and check all the homes you don't want all at once and then remove from the list with one swipe, that would be awesome.
Great for looking up homes!
This app was a tremendous help in our home buying process. It wasn't until some time had passed as I used it that I realized I was missing out on some great features such as how to take the homes off of the maps we were no longer interested in(no more punching the same homes over and over) and using the " more" tab to shorten navigation functions. Just take time to explore all u can do with it and I think you'll love it. I did not try to contact any of the agents on the website so I can't comment on that part. Happy house hunting!!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: Dec 21, 2015
- Version: 9.3.128
- Size: 61.3 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: Zillow, Inc.
- © 2015 Zillow
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.