Real Estate by Movoto - Search Homes for Sale
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Movoto Real Estate takes the headache out of searching for a home, whether it’s your first or your fifth. With our mobile app, you can quickly and easily find the most up-to-date listings of homes for sale no matter where you are. Tap into the same Multiple Listing Service (MLS) data trusted by professional agents, plus use interactive maps, comparable properties, and more to narrow your search. Once you’ve found a home you like, our app puts you in touch with a pre-screened local real estate agent that can show you the property and help you the rest of the way. Best of all, it’s entirely free.
- "This app is great, it was really easy to find open houses, then get directions right on my phone. Easy to use while in the car, making our home search more efficient”
- “Awesome app It is just great, clean, fast, accurate. Easy navigation and you can save your favorite searches for future reference or status update. :)”
- “Great home search app! It actually shows you the house pics without making you register your email/phone#. Highly recommended”
- “Love this app. I just click on it and it automatically goes to the zip code I am interested in"
- ”Great app for real estate The best part is how quickly real estate agents respond! It's like having a real estate agent on call!"
What sets Movoto’s mobile app apart:
- Access to more than 1 million active listings of homes for sale directly from the MLS in over 37 states across the U.S.
-Interactive neighborhood maps that let shoppers see precisely where homes are located
- Smart search that includes popular criteria, such as price range, size, location, and more. Narrow down your search with lot of options like price range, number of beds/baths, property type, open houses etc.
- Beautiful, high quality full-screen photos
- Open house listings and the ability to save their dates to a personal calendar
- Listings of schools in the search neighborhood
- Favorite homes, searches, and personal notes can be synced automatically across Movoto’s products (desktop, mobile website and mobile apps)
- Up-to-date listing status and price history for properties
- Smart notifications when Favorite Homes listings are updated, or new homes appear in your Saved Searches. Hassle free!
- View homes in multiple different views including list view and map view!
- Get maps and directions directly from the property page
- Get list of nearby schools and distances
- One tap access to get in touch with pre-screened real estate agents that can help you with the rest
Search for homes for sale in the following 37 states:
Alabama (AL), Arizona (AZ), Arkansas (AR), California (CA), Colorado (CO), Connecticut (CT), Delaware (DE), Florida (FL), Georgia (GA), Illinois (IL), Kansas (KS), Kentucky (KY), Louisiana (LA), Maryland (MD), Massachusetts (MA), Michigan (MI), Minnesota (MN), Missouri (MO), Nevada (NV), New Hampshire (NH), New Jersey (NJ), New York (NY), North Carolina (NC), Ohio (OH), Oklahoma (OK), Oregon (OR), Pennsylvania (PA), Rhode Island (RI), South Carolina (SC), Tennessee (TN), Texas (TX), Utah (UT), Vermont (VT), Virginia (VA), Washington (WA), Washington DC, Wisconsin (WI)
What's New in Version 5.0
Expanded House Features Section added to property details
Public Records added to property details
New Data Services
Optimized User Account Creations
Please look at what Redfin is doing and copy! They are not perfect ..but the other sites are soooo bad I don't want to waste my time.
I want a place that has a 1st floor master.... If things like that were in the details would help! Ideal would be if you could put it in the filter.
like the different photos
I have noticed that Movoto often has different pictures than the other real estate apps. Very helpful!
Why did they remove the price history?
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: Feb 15, 2016
- Version: 5.0
- Size: 14.6 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Movoto
- © 2005-2016 Movoto
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.