Realtor.com Real Estate - Homes for Sale and Apartments for Rent
By Move, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
You’re looking for a new home. Get there fast and find it first with the easy to use, top-rated realtor.com® real estate app for homes or apartments for sale or for rent. Our app is the only app to get real estate listings sourced directly from over 800 MLS’s-90% of listings refreshed every 15 minutes.
Realtor.com listed as one of the best apps for house and apartment hunting - Apps Gone Free 2014
"Makes searching for homes with schooling in mind a little bit easier..." --James Zahn, The Rock Father
“Great schools in the area? Now you're talking a parent's language" --Terrence Gaines, PCMag.com
• 90% of listings updated every 15 minutes. All the rest updated at least once a day.
• Quickly swipe to see rich and detailed photos of real estate properties, apartments for rent and homes for rent that interest you.
• The only true search of homes for sale and rent by school or school district - make sure your next house is near your dream school!
• Property listing details now include property tax, sales history and more school information including ratings for each house.
• Draw your own custom search area right on the map!
• Search nearby schools, homes for sale, open homes, recently sold homes, apartments for rent and houses for rent with just one tap.
• Use Area Scout to see results and average values update as you move.
• Stay updated on the true status of real estate and apartment listings, including foreclosures, just taken off market, and price-reduced homes for sale.
• Sign-in to save searches and listings. Access them again on your mobile phone or online at www.realtor.com.
• iOS 7 compatible
For real estate agents:
• Connect and search with your clients!
Learn more at http://marketing.realtor.com/collaborate
What's New in Version 5.3.2
Stay one step ahead with the most accurate and up-to-date real estate and apartment search!
• Easier process to get more details on your favorite properties
• General usability enhancements
• Have feedback? Email us at email@example.com
Getting less perfect over time
Different details than some other similar apps and more current info than Zillow;
Area searches are strange and not very intuitive;
-> Search for a specific address. Results are not that address but everything in that home's area, even when you have just specified the only house you want to see.
Infuriating 'feature' -> If a home you have saved is sold, the address just disappears, leaving a blank record that says the home is no longer on the market. WHICH home, you ask? No way to tell unless you keep a separate list of your saved properties so you know which one is missing.
-> How can 'sort by user ranking' (number of stars) NOT be one of the sort choices for saved listings? What good is the data if it cannot be used?
Good but would like...
Really me preferred site as i househunt. However, have some suggestions: ability to see my favorites in spreadsheet view to compare such things as sq ft, property taxes, association fee, nbr bedrooms & baths, age, etc.
The ability to enlarge pictures does not increase actual image size consistently.
Allow for feedback or rating to the completeness & accuracy of the provided information. Let the rating be linked to the agent. As an effort to improve the completeness & accuracy of the data.
Also, when selecting multiple zip codes, prefer the Zip codes to be sorted numerically rather than distance.
Getting worse and worse over time...
This is getting worse and worse. Very glitchy with he incorrect info. What I have saved on my desktop does NOT display on the mobile app on my iPad. When searching it tells me no properties found that match my search but when I go to my desktop I can run the same search just fine...this should be fixed ASAP to help and improve the house hunt. Also when property in favorite saves is sold should not just disappear it should just stay and be marked as sold and the closing price and date should be displayed...it would help to keep track with what have been sold and what's still available. I hope that this can be taken into consideration and be fixed very soon.
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: Jan 23, 2014
- Version: 5.3.2
- Size: 21.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Move, Inc.
- © 2013 realtor.com®
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.