Realtor.com Real Estate - Homes for Sale and Apartments for Rent
By Move, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Find your next home from the comfort of your phone with the realtor.com® real estate app for homes for sale and apartments for rent. Realtor.com® is the only app to get real estate property listings sourced directly from over 800 MLSs-90% of listings refreshed every 15 minutes. If you like the app, please share with your friends and leave a review on the iTunes App Store.
Realtor.com listed as one of the best apps for house and apartment hunting - Apps Gone Free 2014
• 90% of property listings updated every 15 minutes. All the rest updated at least once a day.
• Quickly swipe to see rich and detailed photos of real estate properties, apartments for rent and homes for rent that interest you.
• The only true search of homes for sale and rent by school or school district - make sure your next house is near your dream school!
• New on iOS8: realtor.com widget for the iOS8 today view shows you the newest listings on the market that match your search criteria
• Property listing details for each house include property tax, sales history and additional school information
• Draw your own custom search area right on the map!
• Search nearby schools, homes for sale, open homes, recently sold homes, apartments for rent and houses for rent with just one tap.
• Stay updated on the true status of real estate and apartment listings, including foreclosures, just taken off market, and price-reduced homes for sale.
• Sign-in to save searches and listings. Access them again on your mobile phone or online at www.realtor.com.
• iOS 8 optimized
Find your home on the go with the realtor.com® Real Estate App.
What's New in Version 6.3.2
+For all who may have experienced a crash, we apologize. Give this version a try!
+Have feedback? Rate, review or email us at email@example.com
Master your real estate destiny and find homes for sale and rent. Listings updated every 15 minutes.
Continues to Crash
This would be a terrific app if it didn't continue to crash on me while looking at the photos of every other listing I pull up from searches. I upgraded to the newest version with the hope that bugs were resolved, but disappointingly, the crashes are just as frequent. The only way to reduce the crashes for me is to search very small areas at a time so that fewer than 5 houses show up in your results. I also try to avoid looking at all pictures in the larger view since opening the pics seems to cause more crashes than anything. I just scroll the photos without opening them. Opening up the map also crashes the app, so I don't use the map within a listing anymore. I also get so aggravated that my searches don't save before the app crashes, which forces me to begin my search all over again since location, criteria, and sorts are lost when the app crashes. I wish they'd fix these bugs because this app is so great for the 30 seconds at a time that it actually works.
Great but would make a few changes!
I have been looking at houses for about 6 months now. I love the Realtor app more-so than Zillow because it shows contingency on a house. There is nothing more disappointing than thinking you found "the house" only to have your realtor explain to you that it already has an offer on it. However, I wish there was a search option where you could select not to look at houses that are contingent. Or even an email option so if you save the house anyway, you can get an email if the contingency drops and the house doesn't sell! Just ideas :) I love it though, and it's WAY better with all of the upgrades!
I enjoy the accuracy of the app when using it on my tablet. When I'm on my mobile phone the performance is sketchy; I have to keep resetting for the app to know my location. One option/sort they really need to latest price reduction. In order to see price reductions you have to save the listing or hunt and peck by the down arrow in the gallery view. I do like the saved searches, gives me the option for multiple home types. The biggest gripe? The app crashes very often when you are jumping from the map to the gallery; that really bugs!!
Lately (June/July 2015) I am seeing ghost properties. A home will appear and when you click it the property says not for sale.
Today I found that I can no longer send properties to my Realtor.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: Jun 22, 2015
- Version: 6.3.2
- Size: 33.5 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Move, Inc.
- © 2015 realtor.com®
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.