Realtor.com Real Estate - Homes for Sale and Apartments for Rent
By Move, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Find your next home from the comfort of your phone with the realtor.com® real estate app for homes for sale and apartments for rent. Realtor.com® is the only app to get real estate property listings sourced directly from over 800 MLSs-90% of listings refreshed every 15 minutes. If you like the app, please share with your friends and leave a review on the iTunes App Store.
Realtor.com listed as one of the best apps for house and apartment hunting - Apps Gone Free 2014
• 90% of property listings updated every 15 minutes. All the rest updated at least once a day.
• Quickly swipe to see rich and detailed photos of real estate properties, apartments for rent and homes for rent that interest you.
• The only true search of homes for sale and rent by school or school district - make sure your next house is near your dream school!
• New on iOS8: realtor.com widget for the iOS8 today view shows you the newest listings on the market that match your search criteria
• Property listing details for each house include property tax, sales history and additional school information
• Draw your own custom search area right on the map!
• Search nearby schools, homes for sale, open homes, recently sold homes, apartments for rent and houses for rent with just one tap.
• Stay updated on the true status of real estate and apartment listings, including foreclosures, just taken off market, and price-reduced homes for sale.
• Sign-in to save searches and listings. Access them again on your mobile phone or online at www.realtor.com.
• iOS 8 optimized
Find your home on the go with the realtor.com® Real Estate App.
What's New in Version 6.3.3
+Improved location based search.
+Fixed some bugs
+Have feedback? Rate, review or email us at email@example.com
Master your real estate destiny and find homes for sale and rent. Listings updated every 15 minutes.
Great, but frustrating
It's a great app. Shows pictures, gives you search options, etc. I've been using it almost exclusively (along with my realtor) to find a house and for the most part, it's great. The problem is, I haven't figured out how to clear your recently viewed items without uninstalling and reinstalling the app. You can clear searches, but if there is a way to clear recently viewed items or unchecked checked listings in your searches, I haven't figured out how. I searched for help with this on the internet, but there is nothing that tells you how to get rid of it. There is nothing in settings to clear the data. There isn't a button in the app to clear it. Maybe that's not a big deal for me, but after looking at more than 20 properties in person, plus ones on the app that are already sold or are in a flood plain, I can't keep track of what I've looked at anymore. I end up wasting a lot of time looking at properties only to find out that I've eliminated them for one reason or another. If I could clear the check marks and recents and then reset the search, I could go through and put together a new list. If the answer is 'you need to have an account to get those features', that's the wrong answer.
Could be better
Good information in the app but horrible user interface and frustrating to use. Once you click on a red house for info the box with the overview won't go away so you can't see other houses around it and even worse is as you scroll on the map you have to tell it to search the area you are looking at rather than it just updating the search as you scroll across the map.
Two totally annoying things. Sold properties and properties over my price search parameters keep showing up. Wouldn't you think that if I say less than a certain amount that only those would appear?!? I understand the value of the info, but I should be able to turn it off. In a city, when I want to pan around the whole city map, there are just too many properties for sale for those to be appearing.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: Jul 15, 2015
- Version: 6.3.3
- Size: 33.9 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Move, Inc.
- © 2015 realtor.com®
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.