Realtor.com Real Estate - Homes for Sale and Apartments for Rent App
By Move, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Realtor.com® has the most homes for sale nationwide than any competing app. Our award-winning real estate app is the only homes for sale and rentals app to source directly from 99% of MLSs. Whether you’re buying your first home, finding more room for an expanding family, or simply checking the value estimate on a house you like, realtor.com® provides an easy-to-use and enjoyable home search experience tailored to your needs.
So when it's time to find your dream home, realtor.com® will be here so you never miss out.
Have feedback? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Why the realtor.com® Homes for Sale and Apartments for Rent app?
• Realtor.com® has the most homes for sale nationwide than any competing online source or app.
• Search by address, city, zip code, or draw your own custom search area directly on the map!
• View schools, restaurants, shops, banks, and other points of interest around each home.
• Search for homes and neighborhoods in 3D.
• Quickly swipe to see rich and detailed photos of real estate properties as well as apartments and homes for rent.
• Find real estate property listing details that include price, sales history, property tax, school information, and much more!
• Get open house times and driving directions to homes for sale listings on your iPhone.
• Sign-in to save your searches and favorite homes for sale or rent. Then access them again on your mobile device or online at www.realtor.com.
• Receive home value estimates for off-market properties.
• 90% of property listings updated every 15 minutes with all the other real estate and rental listings updated at least once per day.
What's New in Version 9.0.5
• Open the app to instantly view your last search
• Call a real estate professional in one tap
• Our team is hard at work and more features are coming soon!
Easy to Use When it Works
I WOULD like the app overall BUT it's still really buggy. It randomly shuts down. It doesn't save my favorites 3/5 times and if I forget to email the listing to myself, it might be difficult or impossible to find it again. And when I search a particular town, for example, Fort Worth, Tx, it will give me all the listings, but as I'm scrolling through and looking, it will randomly change the town to one nearby and remove all the listings I WAS looking at, replacing them with the listings for the town it selected for me. Sometimes it changes to not a nearby town but to a whole different state like Colorado. Frustrating. When this happens, I have to force close the app and reopen it which USUALLY but not always fixes the issue. The biggest problem for me is that my realtor says to only trust and use this app, but it doesn't work as well as the others such as Zillow that I'm not supposed to trust according to my agent. Also, it will often not show homes as pending or sold when they actually are...which is the primary reason my realtor says I'm only supposed to trust this app. Bottom line, IF it worked consistently, it would be a great app.
Please Go Back...
...to the way the app worked before the split screen (which has made searching much more difficult - very little map actually shows, it cuts down on other important info that was helpful to view simultaneously, etc.). Please allow pictures to show again - I do not understand why I constantly get a message that says there are no pictures with this listing when the first photo clearly shows its 1 of 25. For a while it just happened on every few listings I looked at and usually after a tap or two would then get past this "crash," but now it's every listing. I have yet to figure out how to search the way I used to by certain features. It has just steadily gotten worse. I used to LOVE this app way more than Zillow. Now it's very similar, except Zillow is much more stable.
Great App before, terrible and disappointing now
I use Realtor over other real estate apps to view the most recent listings and updates. But since the update, the navigation of the map is annoying at best! It's just terrible. When trying to zoom in to a particular area, the map, zooms out and "resets" itself. But also, the app shows listings on the right half of the screen, but you can't swipe it over too get a full screen of the map, like before. And if you select a listing to view, the listing does not go full screen. Only the pics will go full screen. I really liked how the app worked and flowed before, but the update is aggravating with the map resets which causes me to just close it and use another app. Very sad, bc use this was my "go to app." But not now. Please fix it!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: Jul 12, 2016
- Version: 9.0.5
- Size: 30.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Move, Inc.
- © 2015 realtor.com®
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.