Real Estate Touring by Realync
By ReaLync Corp.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Realync is a cloud-based, web and mobile platform that enables live virtual tours, live virtual open houses, and DIY pre-recorded videos of real estate. These real-time tours offer an immersive experience that is truly catered and collaborative. During tours, users can interact via live video and audio, capture photos, take notes, view local details, send messages, and more. All tour files are also instantly saved to the cloud for later review and sharing.
Realync enables leasing/sales professionals to close deals faster and thereby close more deals, all while generating and servicing global leads in new, innovative ways. Provide that differentiated service to clients today by going real-time with your real estate!
TOUR HOSTS - Show the Right One, Right Now
- Drive Sales - streamline touring by prequalifying spaces virtually (through live tours and pre-recorded videos) with clients in real time.
- Enhance Marketing - innovate your outreach by hosting live virtual open houses to generate qualified leads on a global scale.
- Provide Greater Service - increase customer satisfaction by eliminating or diminishing client travel and streamlining the search process like never before.
CONSUMERS - See the Right One, Right Now
- Simplifies and Enhances - truly experience properties live from anywhere at anytime while seeing what you want to see, capturing photos and notes, and more.
- Empowers More Informed Decision Making - all tours, including the photos and notes, are instantly saved on the cloud allowing users to review and share tours upon completion.
- Makes Touring Collaborative - invite as many friends, family, or key decision makers to your tours as desired to interact live and experience a catered, collaborative, personalized tour.
- Live Virtual Private Tours - Virtually walk clients through spaces while interacting in real time. Answer questions, focus on key features and amenities, showcase the surrounding area, and truly cater the tour to their unique needs. Clients can take photos and notes, view property info, and more - and have everything saved to the cloud for easy review and sharing.
- Live Virtual Open Houses - Put your tour on the map by scheduling and sharing a live virtual public tour. Collect pertinent information from registrants and host an unlimited number of attendees from anywhere in the world.
- DIY Pre-Recorded Videos - With our video editor, create DIY videos using nothing more than your smartphone or tablet. Record multiple clips of video, provide commentary, add captions, and instantly stitch it all together into a polished video stored on the cloud.
Agent Individual Subscriptions:
Length of subscription: Monthly (30 days) or Annual (365 days)
Price of subscription: $20 per month or $200 annually (USD)
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase, after a 30 day free trial
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period ($20 monthly or $200 annually)
- Subscriptions and auto-renewals may be managed by the user by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
- Any unused portion of the free trial period will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription
Questions or feedback? You can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org or (312) 971-7023.
What's New in Version 3.1.2
This release includes the following updates:
Background music - you now have the option to add background music to your pre-recorded videos created on Realync! Choose from a library of fresh, upbeat tracks and we’ll take care of the rest. Note: you can still keep the microphone enabled and narrate your clips; the music will remain in the background.
Microphone default - when you record a pre-recorded video clip, the microphone will default to enabled. If you’d like to record a clip on mute, simply press the mute button before you start recording. If you’d like to default your microphone to mute for all video clips, you can change that in Settings.
Video titles for saved clips - if you choose to save an individual video clip to share and import into other pre-recorded videos, the saved clip will now show both the original clip caption as well as the original video title for easy reference.
Minor bug fixes and enhancements