Turn your smartphone into a real hair trimmer / clipper / razor now!
This is one of the most realistic apps of its kind, perfect for jokes and entertaining children simulating a real hair trimmer, clipper or shaver.
- High quality sounds that change when moving the device near someone's head.(Recorded from a real razor)
- Vibration to imitate a real clipper / razor.
- Proximity sensor for a more realistic experience.
How to use it:
1) Turn on the razor / clipper by tapping on it, it will start to vibrate and make noise (if it doesn't sound, try turning up the volume of the device).
2) Get the device screen close to the head of the victim and the sound will change, creating the illusion that you are actually cutting hair.
3) When you want to stop the razor , just touch the screen again and the haircut will be over (The image of the clipper will change to show you that now it's off).
Whether you want to play a prank on your friends or if you just want to have a good time, Real Razor will provide you loads of fun and a whole new experience using the
newest features of your device.
This app is so real that you might get bald!
This application will be updated on a regular basis to bring users the most realistic and satisfying experience possible.
Any questions or suggestions will be answered as soon as possible.
• Fixed bugs
• Added more bugs to fix later
Ratings and Reviews
I don’t usually write reviews, but I have to for this gem. I’m genuinely curious how this thing works?!?! You turn it on and it doesn’t do the actual clipping sound until you put it on actual hair. I’ve ran it all over myself and my surroundings and it ONLY changes when I put it on my hair. I’m so confused and amazed.
Tried it on my brother and I noticed that when it touched his head it made the vibrating sound and then when i removed it, it stopped. Like it could sense physical contact? Idk I find it really cool. I did it on my arm and it stopped as soon as a removed it. It's really well developed.
So me and my friend decided to prank my mom and shave a TINY bald spot on her head. I turned it on and it wasn't very loud, which was good. I tip toed to my mom alongside my friend. I tried to shave a tiny spot, but instead, I SHAVED OFF EVERYTHING! I figured I might have gotten a super powerful razor on accident, although, it was hilarious. I rate it 43/Purple Sheps!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.