Real Solitaire for iPad
By EdgeRift, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Like Windows Solitaire? You'll love Real Solitaire® HD. Designed exclusively for iPad, Real Solitaire® offers stunning visuals, sounds, landscape and portrait support, along with features you won't find anywhere else.
STAY UP TO DATE:
- Like Real Solitaire on Facebook (facebook.com/realsolitaire)
- Follow Real Solitaire on Twitter (twitter.com/realsolitaire)
- Supports Retina display on the new iPad
- Klondike (choose from Draw 1 and Draw 3)
- Uses same card shuffling algorithm as Windows Solitaire to offer a truly authentic experience
- Supports all device orientations (portrait, portrait upside down, landscape left, and landscape right)
- Right-handed game mode
- Auto Complete finishes won games
- Intelligent hints
- Drag and drop cards
- Auto move cards by double tapping them
- Game Center leaderboards and achievements
- Game auto save
- 3 Scoring Modes: None, Standard, and Vegas
- Timed mode
- Unlimited undo
- Record high scores and game statistics for both Standard and Vegas modes
- Built-in help with explanations for Klondike rules, scoring, and a strategy guide
- Choose from many beautiful wallpapers
- Rewarding win animation
- No interference with iPod audio
What's New in Version 2.8
Fixed bugs relating to game settings on iOS 8.
Fun -- But predictable!
First off I must say that I love playing this game. It will play as fast as you can possibly play it which is really nice. The only problem I have with it is that it becomes predictable after awhile. It seems to be programmed to have you win and loose about equally, or half the time for each. This keeps things interesting but it also can be a little infuriating when it, for example, keeps putting up new hands that are all the same color, or worse, two cards that are the same value and color to the far right which means that they, combined, are covering up a quarter of the deck making it highly unlikely that they will both be moved before you loose the game. I sometimes have to ditch many hands before I come up with one that I'd consider to have a reasonable chance of winning. Despite these annoyances it's very fast and is fun to play at length.
My wife routinely scores 10,000 points, my best is 8300. Bigger distraction from work than TV, and that being said, I noticed sharper management skills at work just through this form of brain exercise. I wish the iPhone version was as nice.
Can't say enough bout this game. Always free!! Never freezes!! Have spent many hours playing it. Easy to change themes. Love the animated holiday themes.