Play the best new free Solitaire - just updated for December 2018! Millions of players around the world love this classic game (also known as Klondike or Patience) because it's easy to play but hard to master. It's the perfect game to play to keep your mind sharp.
Modern design, easy to read cards, beautiful graphics, and cool features make Real Solitaire® the one game you won't be able to put down.
• Enhanced for Retina display on new iPad and iPad Pro devices
• Uses same card shuffling algorithm as Windows Solitaire to offer a truly authentic experience
• Supports all device orientations (portrait, portrait upside down, landscape left, and landscape right)
• Right handed and left handed layouts
• Auto Complete finishes the game for you when all cards are turned over and aligned for a win
• Intelligent hints
• Drag and drop cards
• Double tap cards to move them automatically
• Game Center leaderboards and achievements
• Automatic game saving
• Easy Mode (Draw 1)
• Hard Mode (Draw 3)
• Vegas Mode with cumulative scoring
• Timed Mode: the faster you play, the more bonus points you win!
• Unlimited undo
• Record high scores and game statistics for both Standard and Vegas modes
• Built-in help with explanations for Klondike rules, scoring, and a strategy guide
• Choose from many beautiful wallpapers
• Rewarding win animation
• No interference with iPod audio
CHAT WITH US! Let us know what you'd like to see next by messaging us on Facebook or Twitter.
Stay up to date with the latest app releases from EdgeRift. Check out our website at:
Created and supported by EdgeRift. Thanks for playing and if you have feedback we would love to hear from you so please feel free to contact us!
*This version of Real Solitaire® is ad supported, which allows us to continually improve the game for you. If you prefer to play without ads, we recommend that you upgrade to Real Solitaire® Pro for iPad.
Happy Holidays! Fullscreen support for the new iPad Pro is here!
Ratings and Reviews
My Favorite Version So Far
I just downloaded this and really love it! There are no obtrusive ads that pop up in the playing field, the sound effects are pleasing, the cards and stacks are easy to see and move, and I can choose between 1 and 3 card draw, which I really appreciate. There are also achievements you can complete which is great for a goal-oriented person such as myself. I've played solitaire for over 50 years and have tried many different apps. This app is by far my favorite so far and it's a great way to spend time and especially useful during waiting times for appointments and such. Awesome solitaire app!
OMG I LOVE THIS APP!!
I am only 11 years old and you would think I am more in to Snapchat and other Social Media Apps like that but I am actually not..I LOVE PLAYING WITH CARDS! When I saw this app I was THRILLED!! I am the only person in my family that likes playing cards except for my mom and sometimes my dad. My siblings were never big card fans. I love to bond with my Grandmother, mom, dad, and other relatives by playing cards with them! I love how in this app you can play whenever you want, wherever you want! I enjoy this app a lot and I HIGHLY recommend you get this app!!!
Too many impossible UNPLAYABLES
Good graphics, backgrounds etc. easy to see and use.
Seems to have increased the frequency of stupid stalemate hands....it says you can’t win if you make a certain move and then tells you to make that same move if you ask for a hint. And once I put the 4th King in an empty space (all others were also in their own space) and it said that was a mistake. Made no sense. Bottom line: lots of glitches but it’s still the best one I’ve found for traditional solitaire.
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.