Real Solitaire Free for iPad
By EdgeRift, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Like Windows Solitaire? You'll love Real Solitaire® Free HD. Designed exclusively for iPad, Real Solitaire® offers stunning visuals, sounds, landscape and portrait support, along with features you won't find anywhere else.
STAY UP TO DATE:
- Like Real Solitaire on Facebook (facebook.com/realsolitaire)
- Follow Real Solitaire on Twitter (twitter.com/realsolitaire)
- Supports Retina display on the new iPad
- Klondike (choose from Draw 1 and Draw 3)
- Uses same card shuffling algorithm as Windows Solitaire to offer a truly authentic experience
- Supports all device orientations (portrait, portrait upside down, landscape left, and landscape right)
- Right-handed game mode
- Auto Complete finishes won games
- Intelligent hints
- Drag and drop cards
- Auto move cards by double tapping them
- Game Center leaderboards and achievements
- Game auto save
- 3 Scoring Modes: None, Standard, and Vegas
- Timed mode
- Unlimited undo
- Record high scores and game statistics for both Standard and Vegas modes
- Built-in help with explanations for Klondike rules, scoring, and a strategy guide
- Choose from many beautiful wallpapers
- Rewarding win animation
- No interference with iPod audio
*Retina graphics coming soon for Christmas theme.
Real Solitaire® Free is ad supported. To remove the ads, simply upgrade to Real Solitaire® for iPad (paid).
What's New in Version 2.8
Fixed bugs relating to game settings on iOS 8.
You programmed it for us to have more fun...
We love it when there are occasionally hidden duces or Queens intentionally programmed in to make the game nearly impossible unless played exactly right....not like this always happens .. So the game is still great for a novice or youngster...but we both think some of this is not random... my husband is a NASA scientist..( yes..really)...it really makes it fun..we have to replay 3 or 4 times to get it.... Really takes concentration..and we LOVE it!!!! Do not go away and leave us with an upgrade...please....
I would like a way to exit when finished playing & clear the cards to not return where you left off. Would like a notification of no more possible moves if you get to this point. Stop showing a hint to move cards from one stack to another when it will not accomplish additional moves.
Would be perfect if....
The game would indicate when there are no moves to be made. Had to switch from a solitaire game that actually blocked me from playing when I would not open other games. So far I like this one. Just need to add the feature mentioned above!