Real Solitaire Free
By EdgeRift, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Like Windows Solitaire? You'll love Real Solitaire® Free. Designed exclusively for iPhone, Real Solitaire® offers stunning visuals, sounds, landscape and portrait support, along with features you won't find anywhere else.
STAY UP TO DATE:
- Like Real Solitaire on Facebook (facebook.com/realsolitaire)
- Follow Real Solitaire on Twitter (twitter.com/realsolitaire)
- High resolution Retina graphics on the new iPhone 6 and 6 Plus!
- Klondike (choose from Draw 1 and Draw 3)
- Uses same card shuffling algorithm as Windows Solitaire to offer a truly authentic experience
- Supports all device orientations (portrait, landscape left, and landscape right)
- Drag and drop cards
- Auto move cards with a double tap
- Game auto save
- 3 Scoring Modes: None, Standard, and Vegas
- Timed mode
- Unlimited undo
- Choose from many beautiful wallpapers
- Rewarding win animation
- No interference with iPod audio
HAVE AN IPAD? Be sure to check out Real Solitaire Free for iPad!
Real Solitaire® Free is ad supported. To remove the ads, simply upgrade to Real Solitaire® (paid).
What's New in Version 2.4.1
* Beautiful new interface design!
* New Classic Night card set with matching card back.
* Four new wallpapers: Night, Constellations, Skydive, and Raindrops.
* New Standard Blue card back design.
* Major game engine improvements. The card layout engine is now more intelligent so that cards are rendered as large as possible within the available screen area.
* Fixed card double tap bug.
* Improved animation performance.
Huge thanks to our fans for making Real Solitaire a top app! We're working hard on improving the game, so stay tuned for even more updates. If you like the game, please tell your friends!
Best solitaire app I've used
I downloaded all of the solitaire apps I could find and slowly deleted the apps that I didn't like as much as the others. A Solitaire death-match, if you will. Slowly the weak were culled, until just a single solitaire app remained. And Real Solitaire remained the victor. I do like their iPad app better, but for the iphone, this one is still my favorite solitaire app. I've not been as weirdly addicted to trying to beat a game since contra on the Nintendo.
I love my solitaire & there are so many things I dislike about this app. The one thing I liked was the wood panel background. It made the cards pop so I could see them easier, would have been nice if the cards were larger though to make it easier to see. This would be perfect for a leftie! But my right hand is cramping now from trying to reach my thumb over, no auto win option either! Just wasn't as convenient of a solitaire app as I would have hoped!
I love everything about this game except that when you have won you have to touch each card to allow it to go into the final pile. On the iPad version it automatically does this. It is a wonderful game overall. Thanks.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Apr 20, 2015
- Version: 2.4.1
- Size: 257 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: EdgeRift, Inc.
- © 2015 EdgeRift, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.