Real Steel HD
By Reliance Big Entertainment UK Private Ltd
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Champions aren't born. They're made.
The ONLY official "Real Steel" game on App Store
*****"Game looks fun as hell." - Gizmodo
*****"Real Steel is a solid winner." – iPhoneappreview
A Smash Hit with over 10 Million Downloads across all platforms.
Based on the Dreamworks movie, starring Hugh Jackman, Real Steel is an underworld fighting game set in the near-future, where 2,000 pound robots fight in a no-holds barred battles to the death.
===Download and get awesome Features & Robots!===
- Tournament Mode: Fight and Win all Tiers to unlock the exclusive Special Edition ‘Atom Gold’ Robot with improved stats & new look!
- Survival Mode: Test and prove your skills in this endless robot battling mode. How long can you survive in the ring? Test your skills in the real sport of steel! Get in the fight now! Test your skills in the real sport of steel! Get in the fight now!
You can also experience the fights with the other Robots in the movie such as – Atom ‘The People’s Champion’; Zeus ‘King of the Robots’; Twin Cities ‘Two Headed Tower of Power; Ambush ‘The Comic Book Crusher’, Noisy Boy ‘The Manga Mangler’; Midas ‘The Gold-Blooded Killer’; Metro ‘Frankenstein’s Monster of the Ring’; Gridlock ‘The Bronzed Body Builder Bot'; Axelrod ‘Wheel Spinning Fist Fighter’; Blacktop ‘The Bot Out of Hell’; Six Shooter ‘The Sheriff of RoboTown’; BlacJac ‘ The Casino Bot with an Amazing Hand’; Blue Bot ‘The Electric Blue Brawler’; Aqua Bot ‘The Diver Bot from the Deep’.
Download today and try these awesome features:
- Danger Zone ‘World War Two Fighter’
- Special Edition ‘Atom Gold’
- Tournament Mode: Play and Win all tiers to unlock Free Robot
- Survival Mode – How long can you survive?
Download now and experience the best of entertainment!
Not too bad...
It is very simple to play - no complicated Mortal Kombat-type controls here. I was able to bind the keys to my gamepad just fine (though I needed a serparate app to do it). It is at least as good as the version I installed on my iPad some time ago (thouh I did delete it because I needed the space). It isn't bad, all-in-all, but I cannot get it to run full-screen, thus four stars instead of five.
This app is for a while but gets really easy. On the phone you get lots of robots and they should put in all those robots in to this game for free because we bought this app for 7 dollars. While on the phone the app is free.
The game is smooth and the play is fun. Controls are simple.