The Real Warriors app is an online photo-sharing service that encourages the military community to support their peers. Upload your photos to the Wall, salute others and access 24/7 resources.
- Snap a picture, choose a color, pick a message, add a caption and upload to the Wall!
- Show support for our nation’s heroes and salute photos too!
- Access and share confidential, 24/7 resources for psychological health.
- Participate in photo challenges.
- Check out the leadership board’s “Most Saluted” photos.
- Share photos instantly to Facebook, Twitter, Flickr, SMS, iMessage and email.
- Connect with the campaign on Facebook and Twitter.
- Get notified when your photos unlock achievements and become the most saluted.
- Who will you honor?
DCoE Outreach Center is renamed to Psychological Health Resource Center
Ratings and Reviews
After 20 in Navy then 14 Rescue (medic) and fire department wreck-rolledover a firetruck on a call 7 weeks in Coma in May 2012 I walk, Talk, balance check book but they won't answer me about driving WHY can’t I retest to drive WHY i am slow Starting but steady running . WHY I can't get HELP
So cool - would recommend to anyone who likes photo apps, and not only for service members but for those who enjoy thanking those who serve. I like scrolling thru the patriotic pics and uploading some photos of my own - it's really awesome when you see others salute your pictures. Easy to share on social media as well. Also love the updates to the app, especially the addition of the "I Can, I Will" message!
Cool way to honor those in the military
This app is really cool because it lets me honor those in my family who have served in the military by sharing pictures of them. I also love looking at and saluting the other pictures. The app also let's you easily share the pictures you've created through email and text message.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.