By joerg piringer
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Make Music With Everything!
Record your voice, your fridge, your neighbour's dog or let your iPhone or iPad speak and make rhythms out of the sounds immediately.
RealBeat concentrates on simplicity and fast results. No steep learning curve or cluttered screens! Get creative in an instant!
Check out the videos:
RealBeat is a sampler that enables you to record sounds and create rhythms out of them. It also features an easy way to let your device speak and use the sound as a source material for rhythms and loops.
* Sampler (record sounds easily)
* Text to Speech (let your device speak for you)
* Modify the sound (pitch, reverse, distortion, reverb, ...)
* Sequencer (make rhythms)
* Patterns (modify the rhythm easily)
* Live effects (manipulate in realtime)
* Export sounds to other apps via Audio Copy
* Export sounds to your computer via iTunes
* Works with internal microphone
* Audibus compatible (send and receive audio, remote control sampling, switch patterns remotely)
RealBeat offers simple and fast access to sampling and manipulating recorded sounds live or at home. Expect lots of fun with your own samples & sounds.
What's New in Version 2.2.1
* Audiobus 2.2 compatible
* compatible with iOS 9
This is… really good.
I’m coming from DM-1, which is a great iPhone drum machine but lacks the ability to record or edit samples. The way Realbeat does it is EXACTLY what I was hoping for. Tap to bring up the live input, hold to record a sample, and then from there you can fade, amplify, distort, reverse, etc. And then you play these through a step sequencer. It’s like the perfect way to make an interesting beat very quickly. The only thing missing for me is some sort of “randomize” function for pitch/velocity/length and the ability to import samples from files.
- Category: Music
- Updated: Sep 24, 2015
- Version: 2.2.1
- Size: 14.5 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: joerg piringer
- © 2011-2015 joerg piringer
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.