RealCADD is a richly-featured vector-based 2D Computer Aided Drawing (CAD) program, available in French, German and English. It is a worthy successor to the much-loved but now obsolete Mac stalwarts such as MacDraw and ClarisCAD.
iPocket Draw is RealCADD's sister program for iPad and iPhone.
As such files are interchangeable between the two programs. That means you can start to draw something on your iPhone or iPad (perhaps at a site meeting or a meeting with clients) and then later on, open it on you mac laptop or desktop computer and continue working on it.
And you can do the reverse: open a RealCADD drawing in iPocket Draw on your iPhone or iPad.
---- Version 4.90 -----:
- Convert lines to polygons or splines, with a choice of the number of segments
- Polygon to spline conversion
- Choice of arrows, dots and colors with menus instead of pallets
- Colors' menu improved – basic colors and greys expandable to full color spectrum pallet
- Arrows now on polygons and splines as well as lines
- Different arrows now possible at each end
- Additional arrow shapes: square, rhombus. Also multiple arrows (all shapes and styles)
- When resizing, option to scale arrows as well as text
- Direct editing of arrows on selected objects (like iPocket Draw)
- Drawing of arrows improved, where possible using a polygon instead of lines.
- Increased number of hatches and textures available
- Hatches with a second angle and its own deltas
- Optimization of textures
Notes et avis
Not architectural CAD
If you are looking for a simple 2D CAD to draw floor plans and elevations, move on. The complex drawings depicted above can mislead. The developer states that the app did in fact, produce those drawings, and I would reply that one might also build a life-size White House from Legos. For Windows machines there are good, economical CAD programs for architectural design, complex according to your will to pay. I have not found such for Mac unless you’re a pro who needs to rent high-end CAD for big bucks per year. Know that if you wish to donate some cash to this developer, he can't, and Apple won't refund if you find this app won’t work for you. At Uncle Apple’s App Flea Market, it’s Buyer Beware. Pssst wanna buy a useless app?
Réponse du développeur ,
The 2 first advertising pictures have been made with RealCADD.
RealCADD is not an architectural software.
It doesn't know what is a wall or a door.
But you have tools to draw them as you want.
And you can draw sailboats, houses, mechanic drawings or all what you want.
The message "line only" is displaying when you use the tool "cut line" on other objects.
Do you have read the manual of RealCADD? or the manual made by the user which draws the sailboats?
Did you tried to ask questions by mail or on the RealCADD's forum?
RealCADD is a simple 2D CAD software for Mac, Windows and Linux.
Perhaps with another way to work that the CAD software you used before.
But what you say about RealCADD is not acceptable.
It is well known, there is no bad users, only bad tools.
Prend en charge
Jusqu’à six membres de la famille peuvent utiliser cette app lorsque le partage familial est activé.