RealcompMLS, powered by Realcomp II Ltd., has the most accurate and updated property listings in Southeast Michigan and beyond. RealcompMLS was designed to be used by both real estate professionals and future home buyers. RealcompMLS is the official mobile app of RCO3, the RealcompOnline.com MLS. If you are a Realcomp Subscriber, then RealcompMLS is also your mobile MLS – on-the-go!
• Search all property types, including for-sale and rental properties.
• Quickly view active and off-market listings, using GPS, location-based technology.
• Map search for listings around you or by drawing a custom shape or search by address, street name, city/zip or MLS#.
• Display properties on an interactive map (street, satellite, and hybrid map).
• Search and filter by listing status, price, beds, baths, etc…
• Easily see all property information including listing details, multiple photos, price, and property descriptions.
• Save properties as “favorites,” save searches, and share properties via text, email, Facebook or Twitter.
• Find your way to the front door with ease by using turn by turn direction capabilities.
• Realcomp agents/brokers: Secure login that provides access to additional tools and subscriber-only information.
o Agent's see their branding on login and can easily share and communicate with clients in the app!
o Integrated Realist tax data!
o Integrated ShowingTime scheduling!
o Integrated with your RCO3 MLS for shared contacts, saved searches, auto-emails, etc!
• Bug fixes and enhancements.
• Agents have the ability to edit their account photo.
Ratings and Reviews
Could be better...
Can’t Aways see all my favorites.
To be able to customize what opens first when opening the app would be nice. To have nearby listings available on the phone as they are on the iPad. How about a slideshow of nearby homes on the launch page. Say I open up a listing then hit a button for comps. A list of 3-5 comps pop-up to assist clients. A status change on favorites notification. To be able to do more of the things that can only be done on the computer. For instance, listings bill payment, 60 sec. CMA, training webinars, etc.
Would be nice if you could set up showings through this app! It also would be nice if the active listings show up at top of the list when the addresses come up. Is time-consuming to search through each listing until you find the correct one because that property may have had it listed on several occasions in the past.
5 stars if notifications worked
I don’t receive notification banners or sounds when I receive Home Assist notifications on the iPhone or iPad. I’ve done an uninstall, restarted my devices and reinstalled the app. It didn’t fix the issue. If I don’t open it periodically, I won’t know that a client/customer to contacted me. Please fix this important feature.
- CoreLogic Real Estate Solutions, LLC
- 45.3 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Danish, French, German, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017 CoreLogic Solutions, LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.