Reali provides honest and transparent real estate service for those looking to buy and sell homes within California. Our team of local real estate agents are ready to help you find a new home or sell your old one while saving money.
Reali makes real estate mobile, easy and affordable, earning buyers and sellers an average of $16,000! Our real estate agents work on salary, rather than commission, so sellers only pay a low flat fee and buyers get the agent commission in cash back.
Whether you’re buying or selling a home, you’ll get a unique real estate experience that saves you time and money. The Reali team is available to help you throughout all of California’s major markets.
Reali uses state of the art technology to enhance the buying and selling experience. Using our IdeaStaging technology, we’ll virtually stage your home to show buyers its full potential. Sellers get real-time updates on how their home is performing, and buyers have access to a robust home buying experience. Our team of agents can be contacted via our in-app chat or by phone.
Our team of agents are available every day to provide real-time updates and guide you through the home buying process, from visiting homes you like to placing and closing your final offer.
Reali is currently available within the state of California.
Note: Reali buyers receive an average cash back rebate of $16,000. Reali sellers save an average of $16,000 on commission compared to the traditional 3% standard commission. Average cash back and savings is based on a purchase price of $700,000.
HOW WE DO IT
• Local Licensed Agents: Our licensed real estate agents work on salary instead of commission, ensuring you get a full-service, pressure-free experience.
• State of the Art Technology: We are powered by technology that enables our real estate agents to deliver superior service at a lower cost.
• Flat Fee Instead of Commissions: Buyers get our entire agent commission in cash back, minus a low flat fee. Sellers pay only a low flat fee, instead of the traditional seller’s agent commission.
REALI APP FEATURES:
BUY A HOME
• Chat with an agent: Licensed agents are available to you in the app or by phone, 9am-6pm, every day of the week.
• Search homes for sale: Gain access to thousands of MLS listings and get property details.
• Schedule a visit: View open house times or schedule a personal tour. Just tell us a time that works for you and a Reali agent will meet you there.
• Place an offer: When you’re ready to buy a home, place your offer through the Reali app and our Reali agents will take care of the rest.
SELL A HOME
• Team of experts working for you: An experienced team of licensed real estate agents and project managers work to sell your home.
• You keep the seller’s agent commission: We only charge one low flat fee, saving you thousands of dollars. The average Reali seller saves $16,000!
• Reach more buyers: Each Reali listing is promoted using customized and targeted marketing tools via websites, social media, and other digital ad platforms.
• Add appeal to your listing: We’ll virtually stage your home in a variety of styles, allowing buyers to visualize themselves in your home, increasing the chance of them placing an offer.
CALIFORNIA REAL ESTATE
• Buy and sell homes across California cities and suburbs, including:
• San Francisco
• San Jose
• Los Angeles
• San Diego
• And more!
WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING
“I had a great experience with Reali. I loved being able to complete the entire home buying process with the Reali app. And as a newlywed, the 2.5% cash back bonus I received was a plus!” -Jon L., Reali Buyer
“The caliber of their thinking, the depth of their sophistication of how to sell to a buyer and how to optimize today’s technology, is a sophisticated package that I haven’t seen anywhere else.” -Elsa S., Reali Seller
Buy and sell houses with a dedicated team of real estate experts and save money with Reali. Download now!
Reali is continuing its mission to reinvent the real estate model to bring buyers and sellers an honest and transparent homeownership experience.
We’ve done a bit of Spring cleaning, sprayed for a few bugs, and spruced up the place a bit.
Local agents. Zero pressure. No high commissions.
Ratings and Reviews
Exceeded my expectations ☺️
A friend of mine referred me to Reali for my house hunting, and I have to say that they go above and beyond on every front imaginable. You can communicate with them via chat/phone during business hours, somebody will be available to help you, you're not at the mercy of waiting for somebody to get back to you, they're always ready to help you with questions/concerns.
I bought my place through Reali and I didn't have to see my agent even once, everything was done electronically and it all worked out great. I say that as a first time home buyer who didn't know much about the process, having Reali by my side saved the day!
Replacing People With Tech is Sad
Over time we have watched customer service be replaced by automatic check out, pump your own gas and the Internet, but it is sad to see the replacement of the Real Estate Agent. When I bought my first home it was so stressful. I relied on my agent to help me through the process. She bought me and my husband a new set of dishes for our new home. We were young with a new family. When I bought my second home it was after a financial hardship and our agent found us a bank foreclosure. He was a lifesaver for sure! This whole online buying of a home will catch on and people will us it, but it makes me very sad that we, as a society, are moving towards a direction that we don’t need one another.
Great idea, mediocre execution
I really wanted to like this app, but the ux is so terribly I just can’t bring myself to use it on such a serious transaction.
The price predictor splash screen pops up every time a listing is viewed. It’s annoying and made me want to close the app the like 6th or 7th time I saw it.
Property images take too long to load.
Map grouping is illogical. Properties will group and ungroup themselves at various zoom levels, moving around the map to do so. Also moving between listing page and map resets the zoom level, requiring me to pinch in my desired area, ungroup and start again.
Some properties only have a few images and those might be of just the surrounding area.
The like icon saved/unsaved state is too similar. Why wouldn’t you fill in the heart as saved state like literally every other app out there??
This whole experience was disappointing.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.