Personal training in your pocket.
Welcome to the revolution in exercise learning. Instead of using 2D graphics or videos, RealiFit let's you see the motions of each exercise in full 3D.
You can view, pause, and step through each exercise that was obtained by motion capturing certified professional trainers. Get interactive tips on how to prepare and execute every rep safely and efficiently. See WHERE and WHEN you should feel the burn. Use RealiFit's Workout mode to guide you and keep track of your place in preset workouts.
- 35 exercises motion captured in 3D
- 5 exercises shown in BAD FORM, explaining common mistakes
- Visual guide lines to help teach proper form and target positioning
- Muscle region highlighting to know when and where you should feel the burn
- 2 3D environments (Gym, Home)
- 45+ preset workouts to follow along (categorized into Upper, Lower, Full Body, Cardio, and Abs)
- Minimal equipment needed for most workouts
- Several workouts require no equipment, just your own body
- Voice-overs for rep count and exercise names
- Motivational quotes
Performance & Compatibility Improvements for new iOS devices
Removed Facebook integration
Ratings and Reviews
Awesome for training at home!
I love this app! When learning the exercises I appreciate being able to see where I should feel the burn. The preset workouts are great too, especially for those days when I am pressed for time. The workouts require minimal to no equipment at all. This app is great for us since my husband does not like going to a gym.
Just what I wanted ! It is a great app for both seasoned people and for those who are starting out. I needed something that could help me plan my workout everyday and also help me learn new workouts. It is so useful to learn correct form without paying expensive fees. Love the visuals. Highly recommend this one !!
Useful on business trips
I used this app on a recent trip and got an excellent workout. I chose the vacation tabata and was exhausted by the time I was done. The form animations were helpful for one of the exercises that I couldn't remember how to perform. So far I'm pretty satisfied!!! Looking forward to future updates.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.