The RealLife Exp app is part of a system designed to interact with you throughout the day. Use it to download LifePaks created by experts using the LifeData web application and then begin interacting with the content throughout your day. LifePaks are used for a variety of purposes. Some involve experience sampling so that researchers can better understand your daily experiences. Others gather patient reported outcomes for healthcare providers who want to track how you are doing. And in some cases, LifePaks are designed to help you grow in a particular area. The underlying technology for this app was designed by behavioral scientists, and opens up new possibilities for understanding and change.
This is a major release with the following key updates:
1. New "Photo Entry" prompt type added.
2. LifePak download procedure is updated for LikePaks that have images. Now participants can resume download if any errors or partial download of LifePaks occur. A download progress bar has been added.
3. Participant will now be taken automatically to My LifePak page once LifePak download is complete.
4. Session answer button (BACK, OK, SKIP) flow has been updated to provide some warning popups in certain circumstances.
5. LifePak Creator may now disable GPS data collection globally for a LifePak before publishing.
6. Updates to some prompts UI and functionality (i.e. Picture prompt zoom view).
7. Response Lapse calculation is updated.
8. Timed trigger notification bug fix.
9. Overall bug fixes and performance improvements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.