This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
realList is a super simple and effective checklist app that is quick and easy to use!
- Anything you have on a scrap of paper you can keep neatly orgainized in your iPhone with realList!
Movies to rent
- realList automatically synchronizes list data between all of your iOS devices.
- Managing your lists is easy and intuitive!
Just press and drag an item to a new location.
Tap the 'add' button to add a new item.
Double-tap to edit a category or item name.
Swipe left to delete.
- Tap an item to add notes and pictures. Notes let you add extra bits of information about the item. Add a picture of your item from your photo library or your on-board camera.
- Optionally organize your items with categories. Collapse and expand your categories with a tap. Lets you focus on just a part of your list.
- The item settings menu lets you do things with a single tap:
Add a category
Collapse or expand all the categories
Show or hide items that are completed or inactive
Set all items to either active or inactive
Select a color for a list
Print or email a list
- Run realList as a Slide Over app on an iPad. See your lists next to other apps like a calendar, web browser, or map.
- Need a hardcopy? Want to share your list with a friend? You can print your list with AirPrint or email it.
- Easy to use, but if you need help, realList has an on-board tutorial to walk you through all the features.
- Or send us your questions. We are happy to help!
What's New in Version 1.1
realList v1.1 adds two new features:
1. List Color Bars - The list view now shows a bar down the left side with the color of the list for easier identification.
2. Pull Down to Update - Previously realList would fetch data from the cloud each time the application returned from the background. This would prevent interaction with lists and items until the fetch was complete. Now realList does not fetch data when returning from the background so access to your lists is instant. Instead, when you want to refresh from the cloud, just pull down either the lists view or the items view until you see the spinning update icon and then let go and your list data will be refreshed.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Jul 22, 2016
- Version: 1.1
- Size: 14.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Steven Gentry
- © 2016 Steven Gentry
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Full Version$2.99