Join 10 million monthly visitors to RealSelf who explore cosmetic treatments and contact local providers to rejuvenate their face, body, or smile. With privacy features only in the app you can upload your photos and remove identifying features. Don’t forget to check out the treatment and doctor reviews, free doctor Q&A, and before and after photos.
A lot of research and consideration goes into decisions about cosmetic treatments. With our doctors, supportive community members, and personalized experience, RealSelf is here to help you make confident choices.
• Search more than 70,000 providers and board-certified doctors. Find the right local provider for you.
• Ask the RealSelf doctor community your medical questions for free. Doctors have shared almost 2 million answers to commonly asked questions.
• Ask the RealSelf user community any questions you have.
• Many providers offer exclusive deals and free consultations to RealSelf members.
• Every treatment has a RealSelf Worth It Rating based on reviews from real people.
• People just like you share their treatment experiences, photos, provider reviews, and costs.
• Choose from over 500 treatments with reviews. More treatments added all the time.
• Share your journey and find support right from the start.
Personalize Your Experience:
• Save your favorite photos, reviews, and doctors. Categorize into Notebooks for easy access later.
• Your personalized feed keeps you updated on the treatments, doctors, and topics you're interested in.
-This version introduces one tap saving. Save now, add to a notebook later.
-We also fixed all sorts of bugs and made onboarding more purposeful.
Ratings and Reviews
Good info/content needs work
I actually liked the app better before the update. The problem is it’s very glitchy - sometimes you can’t see all the content in the reviews; the videos hardly ever work; and there’s no way to organize or filter the content. Even if you unselect the types of procedures that you don’t want to see in your feed, the next time you open it up, everything is there again. That means that you’ll see huge pictures of vaginas In your feed when you really don’t want to. And every time you do a search, the same content comes up even though it doesn’t seem to be in any sort of order. It doesn’t start with the newest review or the newest content, it just shows, I guess what would be the most relevant reviews or content? But there really should be a way to sort it so that if you want to see it by the newest review or most recent comments or something like that, you can.
Great concept, but glitchy and unorganized
This is an awesome concept, that’s in need of a few tweaks and bug fixes. Personal inboxes (for comments, questions etc) are horribly threaded. There’s no chronological order. In the “questions” section, it’s next to impossible to expand
doctor’s answers that take up more than just a few lines of text...you have to beat the “read more” link to death, and it *might* work. The layout for writing reviews and experiences is poorly formatted. You’re not quite sure what you’re writing, a review on the doctor or an experience, because the fields aren’t labeled properly—neither are the instructions. Anywho, fix that and it’s great.
The RealSelf app has helped me but there are problems!
I like many things about this app. But it’s really hard to type. You have to type slowly and push each letter down hard or it doesn’t work. You can’t see very much of what you have written at a time. Only a sentence. It causes tons of typos, and lots of frustration. I have wanted to delete pictures from my review, but I can’t do it according to the directions I looked up.
Other than the technical difficulties and glitches, the app is a great way to find out info on procedures and doctors.
For that reason I like it a lot.
Thanks for taking the time to write such a detailed review. We rely on your phone's native keyboard for text input so typing should not be any different in our app, but we will explore this. Where specifically are you only seeing a single sentence? And what device are you using? Please let us know at email@example.com or contact us through the app.
And regarding the ability to delete a photo - that's a bug we recently fixed that you should see rolling out in our next release.
Thanks you for being a RealSelf community member.
- RealSelf, Inc.
- 79.9 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Frequent/Intense Sexual Content or Nudity
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2018 RealSelf, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.