Realtor.com Real Estate, Homes
By Move, Inc.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Realtor.com has more homes for sale nationwide than any competing real estate app. Our award-winning Realtor.com app is the only home and apartment finder to help you get the home of your dreams!
Whether you’re looking to buy your first house, searching for a new home for your growing family or simply checking listings in your area, Realtor.com provides the best list of homes tailored to your needs. From custom filters to map drawing to 3D home tours, Realtor.com has the most robust home buying tools, all in one sleek and easy to use app.
Realtor.com is always rolling out new features – check back often to see what new tools we have to help you find your next home!
New Realtor.com Features:
• iPad Redesign – Newly designed tab bar, full-screen list view and ability to multi-task.
• No need to log in! Receive new listing & price reduction alerts and save your favorite listings & searches without logging in.
• Shareable SRP Page – Share your search results page with family and friends.
• Notification Center – Newly improved in-app notification center so you never miss a listing!
View More Home Listings than Any Other App
• Realtor.com has the most homes for sale nationwide than any other real estate app.
• Get property details like price, sales history, property tax, school information and much more!
• Get open house times and driving directions to homes for sale.
• Search by school name to see homes within those school boundaries.
Filter Homes & Property Values by Search Criteria
• Search for homes by address, city, zip code or MLS ID!
• Filter homes by age, square footage, amenities and much more!
• Expand your search radius to find homes around any neighborhood.
• Sort listings by open house dates, price reductions, square footage and more!
• Use filters to search "Just Sold" listings on the map.
• Hide pending & contingent listings to narrow down your search.
View High-Resolution Photos for Each Listing
• Swipe to quickly see detailed photos of each property.
Search for Homes on an Interactive Map
• Use the crime heat map to search for homes by neighborhood crime levels.
• Draw a search area directly on the map to get listings in that neighborhood.
• View restaurants, shops and other points of interest while searching “For Sale” listings.
• Search for homes & neighborhoods in a 3D map.
• Sign Snap – Use image recognition to instantly see listing details and photos by taking a picture of a real estate sign with your iPhone!
Take 3D Home Tours
• 3D home tours (where offered by listing agent). More 3D home tours are added often!
• 3D Home Tours Filter – Find listings with immersive 3D home tours.
Custom Alerts & Widgets
• Set notifications for new and price reduced listings.
• Use the Today widget to find nearby listings and open houses.
Share Listings with iMessage
• Swiftly send friends and family the listings you love through iMessage.
• iMessage reactions – Use reactions to communicate how you feel about a listing!
• See nearby homes and instantly get home details.
Property History Session
• View property history of each listing such as tax assessments & sales history.
Check out Real Estate News & Insights
• Get the latest real estate news & housing trends before you buy, sell or rent a home.
Enjoy Plenty of Other Great Features
• Sign in with Facebook or e-mail to save your searches and favorite homes. Access them again on your mobile device or at www.realtor.com.
• Receive home value estimates for off-market properties, with 90% of property listings updated every 15 minutes and other real estate and rental listings updated at least once per day.
• Notifications on your iPhone, iPad or Apple Watch for price reductions on your favorite homes or new listings based off your search criteria.
When it's time to find your dream home, Realtor.com will be here so you never miss out.
Have feedback? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Find more information at www.realtor.com
What's New in Version 11.1
• Notification alerts for iPad! Get new listing and price reduction notifications so you never miss out on your dream home.
Think you should go back to the red yellow and green for school ratings
Love the app. Like stated in the title, I think the school ratings should go back to red yellow and green. Grading the different schools by different shades of green is “everyone gets a trophy” mentality. If the school is rated poor in the state then it should be put on blast so homebuyers who use your app can make an informed decision. I for one look at school system first and foremost (I have three kids starting school within the next few years), and the different shades of green can be misleading if not expected. For example, there is a search I have saved on the app that encompasses a great public school district and a horrible one. My friend bought a house in the horrible school district unknowingly. (Fortunately for him the school system is considered to be failing by the state and he receives free tuition and transport to a private school across town.) I’m not saying that he bought a house in a horrible school district because of the app (he should have done his research) but it could have been more easily red flagged.
Flight Path Map Filter Please!
I really enjoy this app. While it can be a little buggy when moving around on the map or search locations, it makes up for it with it’s easy to navigate listings and helpful estimate calculators. The one huge item I thing this app is missing is the ability to filter the map to show flight paths! I live in Florida and being the tourist capital of the world means you want to get away from the visitors, not live beneath them hearing each of them arrive. My real estate agent hates when I send over a group of prospects only for her to see I’ve picked proprieties that are going to be really hard to live in and resell because of their proximity to an airport or flight path. Please update the map filters to better account for this. Similar to how their is a crime level toggle.
Unable to hide “Under Contract” listings
For such an amazing app, I’m completely frustrated that you can’t hide listings that are Under Contract when searching. Being in Nashville, at least 4 of 5 listings are under contract, if not more. You have to look at EACH listing and scroll down to check. There’s an option to “hide pending/contingent,” but I’d actually be ok seeing those, as they might possibly return to market.
The rest of the app is great, and the info is definitely the most accurate of any real estate app. But this one flaw makes the app a HUGE waste of time.
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: Dec 21, 2017
- Version: 11.1
- Size: 97.4 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: Move, Inc.
- © 2017 realtor.com®
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.