Realtor.com® Rentals is the ideal one-stop app for anyone looking for a new apartment or house to rent with plenty of amazing search capabilities. Try the dedicated rental app from realtor.com®, the trusted leader in online real estate.
Search for new rental properties, draw a custom search area on the map and find the perfect place to rent with the realtor.com® rentals app.
Realtor.com® Rentals Features:
Find Apartment & Home Rentals
• Search through hundreds of thousands of rental apartments, houses, condos and even townhomes.
• Receive instant rental listings that are updated every 15 minutes with alerts and notifications.
• Narrow search results with targeted features and receive push notifications when new property listings pop up, matching your search criteria.
• Expand Search Area filter - find even more rentals near your city or neighborhood of interest.
• 3D rental home tours (where offered by listing agent).
• Sort rental listings by lowest price, recently added, photo count, and more!
• Crime Map: view a heat map of crime rates in your area of interest.
Draw a Custom Search Area
• Use the map to find houses to rent in your current area and use the Area Scout to view rental homes and apartments while you’re on the move.
• Draw your own custom search area right on the map to find a property in the area you want.
Add Photos of Your Property
• Include photos of homes and apartments for other users to view, before making an offer.
• Swipe through detailed photos of apartments and homes to rent for a fast and easy browsing experience.
• See the details of each property including price, bed, baths, amenities and more.
Email or Call from the App
• Call or email property managers directly from the app.
• Save rental listings that you’ve already contacted for easy access later.
• Keep rental details at your fingertips by adding notes directly to property listings.
Find the rental homes you want, narrow your search with enhanced features and make your experience easier with Realtor.com® Rentals.
Users love us!
“The search is intuitive and easy to use on the go.”
“If you need to lease a legitimate place, look no further.”
“The amount of rental listings on this app has grown fast.”
*For units within multi-unit communities, search may be limited to representative floor plans and/or photos, and availability to rent depends on the number of vacancies from time to time.
Realtor.com Rentals has added even more features to make your rentals search quick and easy!
• Attention New Yorkers! – We have added search filters just for you! Now you can search for rental listings by condos, co-ops, doorman, outdoor space, elevators, pets and more! You can also get building details about any home you are interested in such as units for rent, school information and much more!
Ratings and Reviews
Great app, but sometimes info is wrong
The app is very easy to use, but my only complaint is that sometimes the info is wrong. Found 3 different properties with the same erroneous listing info in the description. The sometimes the pictures are right, sometimes not. Assuming it pulls info from MLS, however accuracy is important.
Unfortunately Not Great
I just graduated college, and I don’t think I’m ready to buy my own house yet; therefore, I have been looking at rentals/apartments more. I did not get a whole lot of listings (and I know there’s more), this app will not save what I have favorited, had trouble with the filter and hasn’t been overall helpful in my search. The app is literally just a map. I have looked elsewhere for my search. The alternative was better than this experience, so I will probably not use this app again. 😔
Can’t achieve basic filtering
Primary filter that place must allow pets does not work. Every listing result after filtering for that clearly states no pets allowed. Same with price filtering. Set an upper limit, results returned above the limit. Same with other filters. No matter what is set, only geography impacts the queries results.
This is very basic querying functionality that any app based on searching should have working and working correctly. Would give zero stars if possible.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.