Realtor.com Real Estate - Homes for Sale and Rent
By Move, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Realtor.com has more homes for sale nationwide than any competing app. Our award-winning realtor.com app is the only home and apartment finder to help you buy the home of your dreams!
Whether you’re looking to buy your first house, searching for a new home for your growing family or simply checking the estimate on a place you like, realtor.com provides the best list of homes tailored to your needs. From custom filters to map drawing to iMessage integration, realtor.com has the most robust home buying tools, all in one sleek and easy to use app.
Realtor.com is rolling out new features all the time- check back often to see what new tools we have to help you find your next home!
View More Home Listings than Any Other App
• Realtor.com has the most homes for sale nationwide - more than any other online home buying website or app.
• Find realtor property listing details that include price, sales history, property tax, school information and much more!
• Find the home of your dreams, contact an agent and visit an open house.
Custom Alerts & Widgets
• Set notifications for new and price reduced listings.
• Use the Today widget for nearby listings & open houses.
Filter Homes and Property Values by Search Criteria
• Search for homes by address, city, zip code or draw your own custom search area directly on the map!
• View nearby schools, restaurants, shops, banks and other points of interest around each home.
• Expand your search area to find homes around your city or neighborhood of interest.
View High-Resolution Photos for Each Listing
• Swipe to quickly see rich and detailed photos of each property.
• Use iMessage to grab photos of listings you've viewed, add a custom reaction sticker and share.
Search for Homes on a Customizable 3D Map
• Search for homes and neighborhoods in a 3D, customizable map.
• Draw around neighborhoods and see points of interests on the map like restaurants, banks, shops and more while searching For Sale listings.
• See availability for open houses and driving directions to homes for sale on your iPhone.
Enjoy Plenty of Other Features
• Sign in with Facebook or e-mail to save your searches and favorite homes for sale or rent. Then access them again on your mobile device or at www.realtor.com.
• Receive home value estimates for off-market properties, with 90% of property listings updated every 15 minutes and other real estate and rental listings updated at least once per day.
• Get notifications on your iPhone or Apple Watch alerting you of price reductions on your favorite homes or new listings that fit your search criteria.
• NEW - 3D home tours (where offered by listing agent). Check back often as more 3D tours are added!
When it's time to find your dream home, realtor.com will be here so you never miss out.
Have feedback? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Find more information at www.realtor.com
What's New in Version 10.3
• Instantly text your favorite listings to family and friends using the Share icon on the Listing Detail Page
• View neighborhood information of each listing including median price for sale, median price per square foot, and median days on market
An app with the keys to your new home
With multiple settings to customize your search it makes the hunt so simple. Instead of long lists of homes to sort through that don't actually meet your needs, you get a handful of possibilities ( more or less depending on how narrow your search was) but really, isn't that exactly what we want? A few homes in the right area, with all the features we deemed necessary & the right price. All that's left is preference and calling your realtor.
I delete pending deals when I sign on. However, next time I log on, all the pending deals are back. They will not go away no matter how many times I delete them. It's also frustrating not to be able to report "bad" listings. If I search for single family homes, I don't want condominiums returned. Also, some realtors in some Florida counties fudge square footage. This throws the price per square foot off. User should be able to search an area by price per square foot. There should also be a default to eliminate listings that have mandatory club membership (big in Florida).
Loved the app until last update
Was my favorite real estate app until the last update. I now find the app very inefficient and difficult to navigate. Before my investor friends and I could easily scan to see if there were any new properties in the area that we hadn't previously viewed, now a user must zoom in significantly on a target area before the price of the property is displayed and also to see if you may have already viewed the property, favorited it etc. I love everything else about the app however; these few changes have removed it from my most favored selection.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: Apr 05, 2017
- Version: 10.3
- Size: 112 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: Move, Inc.
- © 2017 realtor.com®
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.