Real Estate - Foreclosures, Auctions, Banked Owned and Homes for Sale
By Renwood RealtyTrac LLC
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
RealtyTrac offers a one-stop shop for home buyers, investors, and real estate professionals seeking to make the smartest home purchase or investment choice. You'll get instant access to detailed real estate information on over 130 million U.S. properties. This includes the largest and freshest selection of distressed properties – foreclosures, foreclosed homes for sale, auctions and bank-owned houses.
We provide robust property information and neighborhood data that will help you make better decisions about your dream home or next investment endeavor.
RealtyTrac is your best resource for analyzing distressed properties that, with some work on your part, can be purchased at a substantial discount – currently averaging a savings of over $70,000 vs. homes not in foreclosure.
“We purchased our home for 35% under market price and it’s doubled in value.” – Chris and Denise | California
Get the inside scoop on all aspects of distressed properties – valuable data and analyses – before anyone else knows the property is available. You can also check out prices of recently sold homes and keep track of market values in your neighborhood.
“My first stab at using RealtyTrac resulted in my acquisition of a luxury condominium for $592,000. The net profit will be roughly $165,000. Not bad for a day’s work.” – Frederic | Florida
In addition, we can connect you with a local real estate broker or agent who specializes in distressed and bank-owned properties.
• Access the most comprehensive set of pertinent data available for over 800,000 foreclosures nationwide
• Get detailed, accurate and exclusive information on a property such as owner contact information and loan amounts as well as neighborhood data including school ratings, crime stats, and much more
• Search FOUR ways: by your location; type in an address; draw a custom region on the map; and even by taking a picture of a property (how cool is that?)
• Filter your searches by price, beds, baths, stage in foreclosure, etc
“When we saw how much information was included in each listing on RealtyTrac, we were amazed. I have to say that after searching for foreclosures on other sites, I am impressed by the level of detail that is included on the RealtyTrac site.” – Amy | Washington
Industry and mainstream media rely on our reports for their housing information. We’ve been featured on The CBS Evening News, ABC World News, NBC Nightly News, FOX News, CNN, CNBC and MSNBC, Wall Street Journal, Los Angeles Times, Chicago Tribune, San Francisco Chronicle, Denver Post and hundreds more.
We’d love to hear your feedback! If you have any problems, comments or suggestions for improving RealtyTrac, please email us anytime at iPhoneFeedback@realtytrac.com or find us on Twitter @RealtyTrac or Facebook and we will assist you.
What's New in Version 1.6
• We've fixed some bugs and improved launch time, dialed in and clarified more of our property details, and prettied up our photo carousel.
• As always, use our app FREE to discover 130 million homes For Sale or sign up for an exclusive premium membership to take a deep dive into the world of Foreclosures and Auctions – even that’s free for seven days!
• Of course, we still track more data than anyone else – more than 9.75 billion unique data points of the freshest real estate info available.
When is this app going to be updated? It doesn't give all the property information on the mobile app like it does on the desktop version.
It needs an update to include all property info similar to how the desktop view is.
It also logs you out randomly and says that you need to sign up for an account even when you're logged in!
Good app if it did not crash
Crashes a lot when you put in filters or in a popular area with a lot of results on screen.
I downloaded this app and found out it was 50.00 a MONTH to use it WOW!!!