Reaper – Tale of a Pale Swordsman
By David Peroutka
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Enter the world ripe with magic and monsters! Become the Black Swordsman and slay thousands of enemies in an epic action RPG!
• Take countless quests and uncover the secrets of Wilderness
• Level up your character with skills of your choice
• Hundreds of swords, armor and accessories to equip
• Play all sides and make your own decisions
• Game Center leaderboards and achievements
• iCloud synchronization of game progress
• Reaper supports MOGA and other MFi game controllers on iOS7
The game is free up to character level 10. There are no microtransactions! If you like the game, you can upgrade to a premium edition.
SUPPORT AND FEEDBACK
Please contact email@example.com with any inquiry or feedback.
Follow @hexage on Twitter for the latest development updates and news.
What's New in Version 1.4.15
Compatibility with iOS 11
Revenue structure done right. 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻
This game is completely free up until player level 10 and then you can pay $2.99-$4.99 to unlock the full game. There are three versions you can buy the second and third add bonus content to the game. However there are no "power ups" to buy constantly or stamina to refill or anything like that. On to the actually gameplay... Story is great for a mobile game that actually gives you a few conversation choices you can be nice or sarcastic and make storyline choices that add replay ability to it. The art style is phenomenal and the fighting mechanics aren't bad. A little challenging at first but that's not really a bad thing. You can slowly upgrade all your gear and as you level your character up you get choices to improve on (ex. Health, strength, or special abilities.) I highly recommend this game!!
Ive never played such an amazing platformer game. I love the combat even if it is a little repetitive it still challenges you to improve. To top it all off it has an amazingly cheap price. Im normally bored and I have about a hundred apps on my phone but this one takes the cake. Keeps me entertained for hours. My only complaint is once you start a mission you have to finish it. Ive encountered a few missions that were exceedingly tough and got a little annoyed that I couldn't play another mission or get better items. I did, however, complete them. Thank you for providing us with this game.
4/5 or 8.5/10
Let me get it out of the way that I absolutely love this game. The darkness, the subtle details, the story- all of it. Though I do have some small complaints. (Note: this is only regarding the “Wilderness” main story. Not any other
1. The lack of exploration- although at times they try to implement it (A good example is the blood bear side quest) it is very small and unpolished. I often find myself presented with options or situations I don’t want to meddle with but have to because I have completed everything else I can do at the moment.
2. The difficulty spike- Simply the fact that at certain parts the game can be fairly hard and frustrating. Specifically the [SPOILER ALERT]
Later in part of the game when you clear the entire map of the demons. Although some might just say “git gud kid.” But for people who want to take a more casual approach it is practically impossible.
Thanks for reading my review, That about all my complaints besides that the game is something I greatly reccomend. Bye.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Aug 09, 2017
- Version: 1.4.15
- Size: 35.2 MB
- Languages: English, Czech, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: David Peroutka
- © 2013 Hexage
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Dark Legend Edition$4.99
- Adventure Edition$2.99
- Destiny Edition$3.99
- Dark Legend Upgrades$1.99
- Dark Legend Upgrade$0.99
- Destiny Upgrade$0.99