Course For Reason 5 Sonic Surgery
By APPDESIGNER.COM INC.
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Imagine 8 Rex files simultaneously slicing and dicing, all working together mixing and mashing to make the most incredible rhythmic masterpieces... well, with Reason 5’s new Dr. Octo Rex and the expertise of Reason Master, Mo Volans, the unimaginable has become reality!
Look out! There’s a doctor in the house and this mad surgeon has 8 scalpels! His name is Dr. Octo Rex and he’s going to "doctor-up" your tracks with the ability to slice and dice 8 REX files at the same time!
Mo Volans (our very own in house Dr. of Reasonology) will take us to the operating room and amaze us with his virtuosic knowledge of how this extraordinary new rack works. So scrub up, sit back, and let’s start slicing along with Mo as he show’s us the art of Sonic Surgery with the advanced new rack: Dr. Octo Rex!
Table of Contents:
1. Introducing the Dr. OctoRex
2. The Octorex Two Part Interface
3. The Basics of the .rex Format
4. Reason 5's Rex Library
5. The 'Octo' Slots
6. Loading .rex Files
7. Playing and Auditioning Files
8. Selecting and Viewing Slots and Loops
9. The 'Trig Next Loop' Modes
10. The Sample Display Window
11. Selecting Individual Slices
12. Transposing your Loops
13. The Slice Based Parameters
14. The Slice Edit Mode
15. Mangling Your Loops with Graphical Edits
16. The Multi-mode Filter
17. The Filter Envelope
18. The Amp Envelope
19. The Tempo Synced LFO
20. Pitch Bend and Polyphony Controls
21. Oscillator Pitch Modulation
22. Mod Wheel Mapping
23. Velocity Mapping
24. Interpolation and Bandwidth Modes
25. The Slice Outputs
26. The Gate Inputs and Outputs
27. Modulation Inputs and Outputs
28. Copying Parts to the Reason Sequencer
29. Generating MIDI Files from the Octorex
- Category: Music
- Released: Apr 18, 2011
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 463 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: APPDESIGNER.COM INC.
- © 2011 macProVideo.com
Compatibility: OS X 10.6.6 or later