By Subsplash Productions
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
The official Reasonable Faith with William Lane Craig application.
With this free application, you get access to Dr. William Lane Craig’s weekly Q&A, articles, audio and video of debates and talks, including Dr. Craig’s popular Reasonable Faith Podcast and Defenders Podcast.
Reasonable Faith provides an articulate, intelligent voice for biblical Christianity in the public arena while training Christians to state and defend Christian truth claims with greater effectiveness.
For more resources, visit www.reasonablefaith.org
The Reasonable Faith App was created with The Church App by Subsplash.
What's New in Version 4.8.1
New in 4.8.1
- UI improvements
New in 4.7.0
Note-taking is here! Jot down your thoughts on-the-go, directly in the app. You can create a note via the app menu, or by tapping the “Take a Note” button on media in the app. Your notes will sync across devices, so you never have to worry about losing your notes when you get a new phone or tablet.
You can easily browse previous notes you’ve taken from the app menu, and you can also share your notes with a friend!
We hope you love the new note feature. Try it out today!
New in 4.6.0
- Playing audio and video is now a combined experience!
- Seamlessly switch between audio and video by tapping the action menu (3 vertical dots icon)
- Continue listening to a video while navigating through the app
- Quickly access downloads from the app menu
- Track the remaining time for your downloads
Articles not loading
The app has been great for some time. I love reading the questions people write in and the answers Dr. Craig provides. However, for some reason they are long longer loading, please fix.
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: Nov 02, 2017
- Version: 4.8.1
- Size: 17.4 MB
- Languages: English, Chinese, French, Portuguese, Spanish
- Seller: Subsplash Productions
- App: © 2017 Subsplash, Content: © 2017 Reasonable Faith
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.Apple TV: Yes