Reaumur is a open source temperature logger/controller that runs on Particle devices
• Log and monitor the temperature and humidity levels of multiple rooms/containers
• Control temperatures using relay switches with detailed temperature range settings
• Heating and cooling cycles are logged for a detailed history of use
• View charts of temperature and humidity levels in the app
• All data is logged to InfluxDB for charting in Grafana and other platforms
• Connect to Slack for notifications of devices going offline and temperatures going out of range
• Connect multiple Particle.io devices to manage temperatures over multiple rooms, buildings, and locations
• Free and open source server with web interface for managing temperatures on your desktop
The free and open source Reaumur Server must be installed and setup before using this app. A Particle.io device and account is required to be setup for collecting and controlling temperatures.
For directions on setting up your Reaumur Server visit: https://github.com/reaumur/ReaumurServer or https://reaumur.tk
• Bug fixes
• Support for iOS 12
- BluDesign, LLC
- 65.4 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © Chandler Huff
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.