Buy, sell, rebag.
Rebag is the easiest way to buy and sell luxury handbags, allowing you to move seamlessly from handbag to handbag without looking back.
1. QUALITY SELECTION: Shop a large range of high-end designer bags like Celine, Louis Vuitton, Dior, and more in mint conditions, and save up to 80% off retail price.
2. AUTHENTICITY GUARANTEED: Our team of independent experts review and confirm all items, with a lifetime authenticity guarantee so you can shop confidently.
3. WORLDWIDE SHIPPING, US RETURNS: In the US, return your item for any reason. Internationally, receive your handbag anywhere.
1. GET A QUICK OFFER: Submit pictures on the app and we will provide a guaranteed quote within 1-2 days.
2. SEND IT FOR FREE: We'll send you a prepaid shipping label so you can mail us your bag at no cost. In NYC? Arrange a free pickup from your home or office, or drop off your bag at one of our store locations.
3. GET PAID FAST: Get paid within 2-3 business days after we receive your items.
We exclusively buy 46 brands — please do not submit any other brand except for the following: 3.1 Phillip Lim, Alaia, Alexander McQueen, Alexander Wang, Balenciaga, Bottega Veneta, Burberry, Bvlgari, Celine, Chanel, Chloe, Christian Dior, Christian Louboutin, Dolce & Gabbana, Fendi, Givenchy, Goyard, Gucci, Hermes, Jimmy Choo, Judith Leiber, Lanvin, Loewe, Louis Vuitton, M2Malletier, Mansur Gavriel, Mark Cross, Marni, Miu Miu, Mulberry, Nancy Gonzalez, Nina Ricci, Oscar de la Renta, Prada, Proenza Schouler, Ralph Lauren Collection, Sacai, Saint Laurent / Yves Saint Laurent, Salvatore Ferragamo, Stella McCartney, The Row, Thom Browne, Tod's, Tom Ford, Valentino, and Versace.
Rebag is not affiliated with any designer brand.
Small bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Not that impressed.
I read the reviews and thought this might be too good to be true... I was right. I did a submission on a handbag that was purchased at Neiman Marcus and retailed for $3,400. The bag has never been used...it is in perfect condition and has just been sitting in its dust bag in the closet. I was offered pennies on the dollar for it by Rebag. Quite disappointing being that they are selling USED bags from the same designer (with wear and tear) on their site for over $1000. I would be practically giving the bag away to Rebag for them to turn around and price it for more than quadruple what they offered me. Maybe people have better luck bringing in their bags to the store than submitting on the app? Not sure, but I'll just sell the bag myself on one of the MANY other luxury consignment sites, and get a much better price.
Absolutely Excellent Experience
I had a Hermes just sitting in my closet. I wanted to sell it for some time, but every other way was to complicated. Then I heard about this company. I thought to myself it sounds to good to be true. I was amazed at how easy and quick the process was. I got more money than I was originally offered from the pictures once they received it in hand. Wow, It's the only way to sell your bags. Love this place. I will only ever use them.
It’s so convenient for me to use because I always take pictures with my phone. And whenever I want to sell a bag, I can just get it done with the app by quick clicks and get it done within 5 minutes.
But I do want to report a bug: when I upgrade the app from your old “Rebagg” version, it crashes every time I open it. I had to delete and re-download it to solve the problem.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.