Based on the New York Times best-seller, The Reboot with Joe Juice Diet, by Joe Cross. Let us help you reach your weight loss goals and feel amazing.
Features Available to All Users
· Track all juices and food consumed
· Log in exercise – walking, running, biking, swimming, stairs, etc.
· Track mood + weight changes
· Chart your progress
· Instructional videos on juicing
· Connect with friends and follow each other’s progress
· Personalized tips and badges
Features Available for Premium Users
· Reboot Meal Plans (3 Day, 5 Day, 10 Day, 15 Day and 30 Day)*
· Notifications at key moments of your plan (e.g. when to eat & drink)
· Easier entry of juices and foods from plan
· Shopping Lists
· The app contains over 80 recipes: 36 juice recipes plus 46 reboot-friendly recipes (smoothies, salads, soups, and veggie dishes).
*Includes meal plans for those on a juice only diet as well as a juice + food diet.
Use the app today for free or upgrade to our premium version and unlock more features.
Note: an account is required to use the app (it’s free).
Bug fixes and performance enhancements.
Ratings and Reviews
Good app but has flaws that could easily be fixed
The shopping lists are not correct. Some items are missing completely and others have incorrect quantities. For the most part it is correct but I made the habit of looking at recipes a day ahead of time to be sure I had the ingredients needed. I have made several trips to the store because the ingredients were not on the shopping list. Also, there are a couple of recipes that say they make 2 servings but clearly only made one. There was also a day where there were two of the same juices made with pineapple but the recipes were only for one serving, so instead of making two batches of juice like I do every day, this day I had to make two batches of the same juice.
Don’t get me wrong, the app is great and has done well for me. I just think that if they are going to put out a great app, why not go through the trouble to be sure the information is correct and make it perfect? Anyway, I recommend the app, but be cautious with your recipes, quantities when shopping, etc.
It’s day 4 of my juicing- I have been using the app for 3 days. Today I open the app, and half the app is in English, half is in Spanish. (My language setting is on English). If I look at my Reboot page, the tips at the top are in English, and the categories to the left are also in English (exercise, nutrition), but if you click a category, all the meals/ foods/exercises are in Spanish. It’s like this on every page. I tried restarting my phone, checking the language settings on my phone and the app- it’s the app, not the phone. I’m in day 4 and I have to dump the app and reload it? That’s not cool. Aren’t you trying to impress your customers so they buy the in-app purchase? Glad I didn’t purchase anything yet. I love you Joe, but I’ll uninstall this app and keep track of my success on a piece of paper.
There are so many good aspects to this app including the convenience and how many details of your reboots are listed ahead of time.
I would, however, like an option to adjust the recipes based on how much juice I want to make.
Obviously this can be easily done with basic math, but I think such an option would bring the recipes section up to par with the rest of the app in terms of convenience.
- Joe Cross
- 28.9 MB
- Food & Drink
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © Reboot with Joe
- In-App Purchases
- Reboot With Joe Tracker Premium Plan $7.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.