Are you experiencing negative side-effects of your medicine treatment? You are not alone!
MediBee is a supportive medical tool that helps you track any side-effects of your medicine; both well-being effects and physical symptoms.
How do I get started?
Using the app is very simple. You start by creating a protocol that lists your estimated medicine dosages, and then you fill in daily surveys about your experiences to measure your progress.
Tailor MediBee’s features to your individual needs to gain control over your medical treatment.
List of features:
- Protocol with your predicted medicine dosages
- Symptom tracker (metric measures)
- Well-being tracker (metric measures)
- Medicine reminder
- Change, edit or adjust medicine dosages as you go
- Graphic overview of your progress
- Motivating push notifications when you reach a new step in your plan
You can visualize your progress with colorful graphs, and share your data with a relative, friend or your healthcare professional, if you’d like.
Install MediBee as a digital support tool to empower yourself and stay motivated during your medical treatment.
Psssssttt…. Do you want to provide feedback and mingle with others who use MediBee? Check out MediBees Feedback Group.
The questions on the personal profile page under settings is now non-required for saving
Ratings and Reviews
- Rebound ApS
- 11.5 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © MediBee Care A/S
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.