Get premium-quality international calls for the best rates on the market to any kind of phone in the world, no internet needed! And there are no hidden fees for sending mobile top-ups.
Why choose Rebtel?
• The lowest rates for the highest-quality international calls
• Custom offers for your calling needs
• No internet needed when calling 50+ countries! Connect over 3G/4G, Wi-Fi, or local phone lines—you decide.
• Call any kind of phone, from smartphones to landlines, anywhere in the world
• Send international mobile recharge without hidden fees
• Invite friends and earn calling minutes
Call the way you want
Rebtel offers different types of international calling offers depending on your needs. You can pay-as-you-go with our cheap per-minute rates, call unlimited per month with one of our calling subscriptions, or enjoy one of our many special offers.
No matter how you choose to call, there’s no contract, no cancellation period, and absolutely no hidden fees.
Send airtime to loved ones
The Rebtel app makes it easy to send international mobile recharge to your friends and family back home. Simply find your contact, select the amount, and then send that airtime (mobile recharge) directly to your loved ones.
You can now recharge to Cuba, Nigeria, India, Bangladesh, Dominican Republic, Ghana, Haiti, Kenya, Nepal, Senegal...and lots more to come!
Call wherever you want
No matter where you are calling from or where you want to reach, Rebtel provides the best prices for the highest quality calls on the market.
Our most popular countries to call include India, Cuba, Nigeria, Kenya, Eritrea, Uganda, Zambia, Ethiopia, Rwanda, Brazil, Afghanistan, Ghana, Colombia, Liberia, Burkina Faso, and many more.
Download the app today to try it all for free!
Then invite your friends and earn $5 of calling minutes when they make their first payment!
Bugfixes and improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Wish I could give a zero or negative star
Such a waste of time and effort, terrible customer service. I gave all my personal data and credit card info on their website for a “free trial” that is not supported by the app. I am totally ok with paying money for the services they promised, but after setting up my profile I received a message that my acct had been restricted. Any time I tried to figure out why or how to unrestrict it I get an automated e-mail with links to more useless automated “customer service”. After fussing with it for a while and finding better alternatives, all I want is to delete my account and request my personal data and credit card to be removed from their system, but surprise (not), you can only delete the acct by loving in to the profile- but I can’t log into the profile because the pins that they have sent are supposedly wrong and the only way to get customer service is by logging on... which... I can’t do... just frustrating. I’m just going to cancel my credit card and hope they didn’t sell my info to someone as useless/irritating as them... total waste of time.... pinger, Talkatone and PopTox way better... even paying long distance calls is better than Rebtel ，sadly.
It's been a year now, joined rebtel once and never looked back again.
One of the best and most reliable service I have come across. Bought a subscription, set it on auto pay and forgot this exists. It has become so much part of my phone that it doesn't feel like it's 3rd party subscription. Here is why I love rebtel so much!
1. I have setup local numbers for 5 top callers (indian numbers). Rebtel issues USA number for each and I call them just like any other call. This is as easy as it can get.
2. I have added my office desk number as alternate contact which let's me place call to local number. This means I can call from mobile or land line. This is crazy convenience.
3. Monthly report is boon and it shows how much in touch I am with my family. It's a constant reminder and compels me to spend more time with family.
4. Rebtel upgraded my plan from India unlimited calling to global unlimited automatically. I love it when they are fair to customers and don't try to exploit someone who is not aware of other plans. I haven't called other country so far, but feels good that rebtel is so honest in service.
5. There has been cases (1 in 100) where I would hear other personal phone ringing but they would not have got call at all. This could be due to bad service at the receiver end also. In any case, re dialing immediately fixes everything.
It's a long review but i really wanted to show how thankful I am to rebtel.
Developer Response ,
Wow, thank you for a fantastic review! It's always great to have happy users like you, we appreciate your feedback! We hope you continue to support Rebtel! / Tatiana
Very poor service I have ever seen
I usually don't write reviews but now I am seriously frustrated and annoyed with this app. Sometime when I need the most to make several calls to India. It start giving me problems that's u can't make call although I have unlimited plan. I try login into my account through website to make payment thinking that might be an issue. They take forever to send text to reset your pin. I informed many time over the email for same sought of issues but solved for a while and then back to square one. No customer service number to call. Had network issues voice didn't get through to other side. Most of the time I have to hang up call from Rebtel and then use internet calling. I am seriously frustrated with this now.
This is happening 3rd time with me, even the developers are not that much educated and understand the issue.
I need my money back, Rebtel is just making full to his customers.
Developer Response ,
Hi VijayKumar, we understand your frustration! Please contact us at email@example.com with your phone number in international format so we can investigate this issue, it definitely shouldn't happen! We apologise any inconvenience caused. / Tatiana
- Rebtel Services S.a.r.l.
- 186 MB
- Social Networking
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017 Rebtel Services, S.à.r.l.
- In-App Purchases
- World Credit $5 $7.99
- World Credit $10 $14.99
- World Credit $5 $6.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.