By Rebtel Services S.a.r.l.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Make high quality international calls to both mobiles and landlines for next to nothing. Rebtel will detect your best available connection type and set up your call via either a local phone line, mobile data or WiFi. This means you never have to worry about bad reception or your call dropping.
As a new user your first 3 minute call is on us, and if you sign up for a subscription you get a whole week free. You can cancel any time you want and for each person you successfully invite to Rebtel, you receive $5 free credits added to your balance. That’s a pretty sweet deal.
Why choose Rebtel?
• Our calls are internet-free. Our super smart system finds the best phone lines to connect your calls through so you don’t have to worry about bad reception or your call dropping.
• We’re cheap as hell. We consistently analyze traffic to give you the best possible deal and rates based on your calling behavior.
• With our ingenious app we can give you a unique experience with exceptionally low rates and stable phone lines. That’s why we connect more than a billion minutes of calling every year.
With Rebtel there are two ways that you can call internationally.
International calling for everyone, everywhere:
• With our subscriptions you can call as much as you want to any mobile or landline in more than 50 countries. Each payment is valid for one month and is renewed automatically at the end of the month.
• Or you can choose to pay as you go with World Credits to call any country in the world at the lowest possible rates.
Popular countries include Nigeria, Ethiopia, Cuba, India and Mexico.
Free international calls between Rebtel Users:
• Make free, unlimited and internet-free calls to friends in over 50 countries, as long as they have the app. We use real phone lines which means we can guarantee excellent call quality. So become a Rebel and start calling.
Popular countries include the United States, the United Kingdom, Canada and France.
What's New in Version 4.3.8
- Introducing: Global Unlimited! Now you can call 57 countries from all around the world for one low monthly rate. You can access Global Unlimited directly from the Subscriptions view
- The app is now available in Russian and Japanese
Got feedback? We’d love to hear it! Send an email to email@example.com
WORST CALLING APP!
Yes, but what I don't understand is, why didn't you say that in the email? (In the messages on my account.) Why come here and reply to it? What if I had never commented, you wouldn't have replied like usual. Like what kind of customer service is this?
First of all, I have replied to your email 500 times, and you have not bothered to send a response.. so why respond on the comments?
What a terrible customer service....
I hate this calling app.
ON TOP OF HAVING TERRIBLE QUALITY...
Their service and customer service is trash.
They restricted my number for having changed my billing address and even after I sent them 500 emails, every single time I would receive the same response from a different agent and they ask me to explain why I changed the billing address and every single time I gave my response they would never reply again! Yet I did nothing wrong! I paid money on the account, and I did nothing wrong to be restricted, It's an extremely non reliable application, with extremely non reliable customer service! It's trash! and no one should download it!
If I had the money, I would buy this terrible app, and turn it into a Motorola ping pong game, or bubble shooter app! LOL bye
I really wanted to like this app and make it my go to app for international calls, but unfortunately it does not really work considering how expensive the calls are. I paid for “ World credits” but as I tried to call, my calls do not connect and then it shows that I used so many minutes while in fact I could not even get connected! To be fair, I must say that I had no problem calling France. It’s worth noting that I live in a major city but fast and reliable connection to Internet and use the nearest device that is up-to-date.
5-star: At least the first call was crystal clear.
Update: voice quality has gone down, and the most important thing: once my phone is connected to WiFi, as I have T-mobile, it has WiFi calling. Your calls should go through when using the dial from phone option. Please fix.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Social Networking
- Updated: Nov 02, 2017
- Version: 4.3.8
- Size: 117 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish
- Seller: Rebtel Services S.a.r.l.
- © 2017 Rebtel Services, S.à.r.l.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- World Credit $5$6.99
- World Credit $5$7.99
- World Credit $10$13.99
- World Credit $10$14.99
- World Credit $25$35.99
- India - Unlimited$14.99
- World Credit $50$74.99
- United States - Unlimited$2.99
- China - Unlimited$7.99
- Mexico Unlimited$2.99