Recce - San Francisco
By eeGeo Limited
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Recce is a fast, beautiful, and fun way to explore San Francisco and everything that is going on in your immediate environment. From great coffee shops and hip bars, to cool art galleries and theatres, Recce’s unique approach makes discovering and exploring the city fun and engaging.
• Now including indoor maps by Micello & tours by Guidekick.
• A Super-fast, fully interactive and immersive 3D way to discover the most popular and vibrant parts of San Francisco.
• Built-in GPS and Compass functionality to quickly locate yourself, and discover the most interesting things in your immediate surroundings.
• Available both on-line and off-line with rich and relevant information.
• Take a quick tour and explore San Francisco’s finest landmarks, such as Home of the SF Giants, Alcatraz, Golden Gate Bridge, Coit Tower, The Ferry Building, Transamerica Pyramid, & Fisherman's Wharf.
• Check out Golden Gate Park, Pier 39 and AT&T Park to explore the best locations around those areas.
What's New in Version 1.7.164
• Bug fixes & improvements.
- Category: Navigation
- Updated: Jan 26, 2016
- Version: 1.7.164
- Size: 27.7 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: eeGeo Limited
- © 2016 eeGeo Limited
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.