Receipt Bank requires a subscription. Take a 14-day free trial now to start submitting receipts, bills and invoices through your smartphone, and gain access to our full suite of web features.
Manage and automate your business expenses and costs on the go by scanning and saving receipts through Receipt Bank!
We are on a mission to help all businesses remove the pain of bookkeeping and expense tracking! Use our receipt scanner to easily organize business expenses and keep everything in one place.
Receipt Bank’s Features:
• Automated expense process for anyone that is self-employed or owns a small business.
• Use our accurate data extraction technology to get real time information on any expense.
• Go paperless with your bookkeeping and have unlimited digital storage for saving tax information.
• New users: Download and start “14 Day Trial” for access to the web app and full suite features.
• Manage expenses on the go and easily scan receipts to never miss a reimbursement again.
• All receipts are 100% secure and saved directly to our cloud.
• Extract invoice data when you email or forward invoices.
Accountant and Bookkeeper Users:
• Reduce costs when tax season comes on accounting and bookkeeping and keep all information in one place.
• Connect with clients and automatically sync their expense data to other accounting software.
• Cross-compatibility: move freely between the web in the office and mobile on-the-go.
Take the stress out of tracking your expenses and keep your receipts in one place! Easily organize and scan receipts to extract & store all of the data your business and clients will need when filing IRS taxes.
Organize and Track:
• Dual integration to keep organized: switch integrations for each item you have.
• View each item within expense reports: review what your accountant has filed.
• Get notifications and keep past correspondence archived.
Download today and make bookkeeping effortless with Receipt Bank.
**Xero 'Add-on of the Year' 2013-2015**
**Featured in 2014 Startups 100**
Xero | QuickBooks Online | Freeagent | Sage One | KashFlow | Twinfield | Freshbooks | WorkFlowMax | Gusto | Bill.com | Paypal | Dropbox | Tripcatcher (UK Only)
Downloading the App will start you on a “14 Day Trial” that gives you access to the Receipt Bank Web App and full suite Features.
Existing Receipt Bank User
Simply download the Mobile App and enter your login details to be linked automatically to your account.
Accountant/Bookkeeper already using Receipt Bank?
Sign up and link your account to your accountant’s account via the web app.
The festive season is here and we have made this update as our gift to you!
- The ‘Client’ field in the item details screen has been renamed to ‘Customer’ ensuring consistency across Receipt Bank.
- Reduced issues with items stuck in ‘Waiting for upload’.
- Don’t get caught out by Jack Frost! We’ve resolved the issue with the app freezing.
Ratings and Reviews
I like Receipt Bank overall but there was a strange bug when changing my pw on an Apple 8+. I could put in the pw but the keyboard perfectly covers the “Save and Login” button. There’s no way to lower the keyboard so I was stuck (I just realized I could have rotated the phone - don’t know if that would have worked). In any case, its a UI bug that should be fixed. Otherwise, its a great program.
Expensive but good
For the cost of the service, it did not capture the sales tax on the receipt, that might be useful for the subscription service. I travel for a living so could end up scanning hundreds of receipts
I’m looking for a low-cost solution.
Best app ever!
If you like the idea of less time on data entry then by all means download this app. It is saving my firm so much time. I am looking at doubling my practice this year.
Developer Response ,
Fantastic news!! We hate data entry too - so glad it's been so useful for you!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.