By Giorgos Trigonakis
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
ReceiptBox is a very easy to use application designed to help you keep track of your receipts.
Version 2.0 with export to Excel file.
Demo Video: http://bit.ly/receiptbox2
* Save and organize your receipts into multiple accounts.
* Organize your expense into categories. Create your custom expense categories and keep track how much you spend on each.
* Create templates based on existing receipts to reduce data entry on similar records.
* Export to Microsoft Excel.
* Export-Import your data to a txt file (CSV).
* Easy to search for receipts. Print or export your results.
* Pie charts and bar graphs for visual representation of how much do you spend per month or per category.
* Attach a image snapshot of your physical receipt. Use your iSight camera or select a image file.
What's New in Version 2.3.1
Remove VAT-tax field
Not what I want
I am looking for software that scans my receipts and transfers the data automatically to the program and saves a digital copy of the receipt. This software will use your computer camera to take a photo (not very good), and save a copy but you have to manually enter all the info from the receipt. Argh. Also, there is no way to directly import from your scanner. This would definitely be an improvement. And the automation of that step at least may encourage me to use it.
Nice and simple, not complicated
For a simple home receipts keeper, it fits my bill very nicely.
Would like, however, to be able to back up the receipts without having to go to Excel or Numbers as the case may be.
If you are looking for a sophisticated app, this ain’t it!
For me it’s just fine.
Simple, easy to use
A simple and easy to use app. Only thing it needs is the ability to take screen shots. Do any online shopping and you get email receipts. Being able to screen shot these reciepts would make the app better.
- Category: Finance
- Updated: Dec 04, 2014
- Version: 2.3.1
- Size: 15.6 MB
- Languages: English, Greek
- Seller: Georgios Trigonakis
- © 2014 Giorgos Trigonakis
Compatibility: OS X 10.6 or later