By Giorgos Trigonakis
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
ReceiptBox is a very easy to use application designed to help you keep track of your receipts.
#1 Most Popular Finance Application in over 20 countries (November 21, 2011)
Video Demo: http://bit.ly/ReceiptBox
* Save and organize your receipts into multiple accounts.
* Organize your expense into categories. Create your custom expense categories and keep track how much you spend on each.
* Create templates based on existing receipts to reduce data entry on similar records.
* Export-Import your data to a txt file. CSV format for easy import to Microsoft Excel.
* Easy to search for receipts. Print or export your results.
* Pie charts and bar graphs for visual representation of how much do you spend per month or per category.
* Attach a image snapshot of your physical receipt. Use your iSight camera or select a image file.
* Auto-complete during data entry based on VAT number
What's New in Version 1.4.1
REALLY great for small businesses…but.
This app is REALLY excellent for small business. You ignore most of the fields like VAT (if you do most of your business in the US), but I recommend saving your progress every 10 minutes or so. I’m still not sure which field is required…but apparently I didn’t enter a field for a receipt, and when I went to save my progress…the program just closed. I hadn’t saved anything prior, so I’m finding myself doing the hours of work twice.
Other than that, it’s super efficient! Super organized! Great for potential audits and organization.
Very Helpful Organizing Tool for invoices and receipts
I have used this App for a while now and I find it very easy to customize some layout to my needs. You can create different categories that you may need and sort all your bills and invoices into one area, while making searching for them an ease. I highly recommend this App if you would like a small simple tool to keep track of fianances : )
It's simple and good, but there could be just a few more features
The basis of the app is great. It is simple, easy to use, and helpful, but it could use a few more basic features. You cannot copy and paste information, select which information to print, or create/delete fields. If simple copy/paste or export to excel options could be added, this app would be a 5 star app.