By Giorgos Trigonakis
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
ReceiptBox is a very easy to use application designed to help you keep track of your receipts.
Version 2.0 with export to Excel file.
Video Demo: http://bit.ly/ReceiptBox
* Save and organize your receipts into multiple accounts.
* Organize your expense into categories. Create your custom expense categories and keep track how much you spend on each.
* Create templates based on existing receipts to reduce data entry on similar records.
* Export to Microsoft Excel.
* Export-Import your data to a txt file (CSV).
* Easy to search for receipts. Print or export your results.
* Pie charts and bar graphs for visual representation of how much do you spend per month or per category.
* Attach a image snapshot of your physical receipt. Use your iSight camera or select a image file.
* Auto-complete during data entry based on VAT number
What's New in Version 2.0
+Export to excel file (xls)
+Crop tool for edit receipt image
+Landscape print with more data fields
+Allow negative amount (negative receipts)
+Fix tax amount calculation
+Fix import-export bug