Recipe Manager with Serving Sizer
By Creative Algorithms
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Manage. Organize. Scale. Personalize. Keep all your personal recipes on your iPad, iPad mini, iPad Pro.
Scale recipes by serving size to number of dinner guests–something your ordinary cookbook can't do!
Personalize your collection with custom recipe card designs.
Enter recipes 5 ways: web import, dictation, type, copy/paste, picklist, plus auto email import from other users of this app
**Voted Best Cooking App in Best App Ever awards**
5 star reviews:
-“WOW! Really, really like this! Where have you been all my life! Love the colors and want to get the decorated ones, too. Really good and worth the money!”-C.songwriter
-”This is THE BEST recipe organizer ever!...I love the sizer part of this app.”-Rick R.
-“Great app for those who love to cook...The genius is that you can then change the serving size and the app recalculates the ingredient proportions”-Peggywilkins
Featured by Apple:
~ In the Spotlight, Holiday Cooking, Party Planner, & Summertime
~ Best Cooking App, Best Parenting App
+ Organize all YOUR recipe cards, handwritten family recipes, recipe clippings, pins & web finds
+ Personalize with recipe card designs
+ Change the serving size & recipe is resized to number of guests coming for dinner! Customize recipes for families, couples, large or small groups – UNIQUE to Recipe Manager with Serving Sizer™.
+ Scales using SmartScaling™ – optimizes results in real world measurements and minimum steps. We never convert 1 T to 17 T – our app knows it's actually 1 cup + 1 T!
EASY, QUICK RECIPE INPUT
● Import directly from websites
● Use dictation
● Type freehand
● Easy copy/paste
● Or use our ingredient picklists and quick pick sliders for volumes, weights, & items (for "eggs" or "cans of tomato paste") No need to type manually!
● Import directly from email sent from other Recipe Manager with Serving Sizer users
● Landscape & Portrait support
ORGANIZE and FIND RECIPES
● Search by Ingredient or Recipe Name or flip thru the Alphabetical Index
● Search & tag by multiple Categories. Edit/add your own.
● Personalize your collection with beautiful designer recipe card designs.
● Basic packs included, purchase more in-app.
FOCUSED on COOKING
● Scale recipes BY SERVING SIZE using SmartScaling™. No more kitchen math.
● COOKING MODE. Easy-to-read, full screen for cooking. Adjust Font Sizes to read easier. Always ON screen. *No need to touch your iPad with messy hands while cooking!*
● Don't want to cook with your iPad? PRINT out recipes.
PEACE of MIND
Multiple backup solutions to secure your valuable data:
● Recipes are auto-saved locally to your iPad, as entering
● Data is BACKED UP during iCloud backup or iTunes Backup
● Make additional EXTRA BACKUPS using iTunes File Sharing
● EMAIL converted recipes to friends & family, import directly into our app
● PRINT recipes
● Use iTunes File Sharing to copy recipe database to other devices, including iPhone
● Add Photos
● International: convert between US & Metric
● Double, triple, & halve buttons, or custom scale by serving sizes
● Include mini-instructions in ingredient names: “2 eggs, separated” or long names like four “14.5 oz cans"
● No logins or website accounts required
● No internet connection required--all recipes saved locally on device
● Elegant, beautiful, & useful simulated recipe box and cards interface
● Great for holiday cooking, parties, & BBQ's
● Resize meals to family size
● Meals for one or two
● Catering for crowds
● Convert between European-based recipes and US-based
Designed & used daily by a developer parent who cooks—we're always looking for ways to improve & add features.
Please contact us at support(at)creativealgorithms.com. We strive for exceptional customer service.
What's New in Version 2.0.0
All NEW easy ways to add recipes!
+ Added recipe Web Import directly via built-in browser
+ Added Paste directly from clipboard from Copied text
+ Added Freehand Typing of recipes
+ Added easier Dictation
+ Continued support of adding recipes via ingredient database and pick lists
+ One-click import from email sent to a friend from Recipe Manager with Serving Sizer
+ Added cleanup feature in Settings to import ingredients from previous text pasted into directions
+ New icon
+ Fixed crash when adding photos with iOS 10
+ Fixed crash when emailing recipe with missing or corrupt recipe picture
+ Fixed crash when searching for recipes via category
+ iOS 10 fully supported
+ Misc. bug fixes, enhancements, and optimizations.
For peace of mind, don't forget to do an extra backup of your recipe database via iTunes File Sharing!
Thank you for all the positive feedback and suggestions! As each update resets the ratings, please take the time to update your review or to add a new one. Thank you!
If you have any issues, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We pride ourselves in excellent customer service.
Keep informed by becoming a fan on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/CreativeAlgorithms
For most part, I'm happy with this app. I'm not giving it five stars as it often breaks my ingredients putting part of them in the "direction" column. This can be worked around but is more work than I wish to do if it moves a number of ingredients over. I, also, have been unsuccessful importing directly from a website....I have to copy and paste. I realize this sounds like a negative review but I really do like this application and would love it if these things could be corrected or someone could tell me what I'm doing incorrectly.
For me, worth the price.
On a good day I am not the best at adding fractions of this and cups of that. For that reason this app has been very useful. Scaling up a recipe for 6 to serve 45 people was quick and easy, Took the iPad to Sam's and was able to get everything I needed, very convenient. I also like all of the recipes that are available online and that are formatted to be used in this app. Good job, well recommend.
I never pay for apps. However, I was looking for an app to organize all of the recipes that I have saved from websites. Currently, I have a ton of them bookmarked and it's hard to find what I'm looking for. I bought this app because it had good reviews and it was exactly what I was looking for. Unfortunately, out of the first 10 recipes I tried to import only 1 would work. It just keeps saying that the format is not supported. I finally gave up. Apparently I just threw $5 down the drain and I'm not happy about it!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Food & Drink
- Updated: Nov 08, 2016
- Version: 2.0.0
- Size: 47.6 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Creative Algorithms, LLC
- © 2010 Creative Algorithms, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Top In-App Purchases
- Holiday Trimmings Recipe Card Design Pack$0.99
- Home Sweet Home Recipe Card Design Pack$0.99
- Fall Leaves Recipe Card Design Pack$0.99
- Party Time Recipe Card Design Pack$0.99