Recipe Manager with Serving Sizer for iPad - your recipes, organized
By Creative Algorithms
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Manage. Organize. Scale. Personalize. Keep all your personal recipes on your iPad and iPad mini.
Scale recipes by serving size to number of dinner guests–something your ordinary cookbook can't do!
Personalize your collection with custom recipe card designs.
Enter recipes with dictation! (available on newer iPads & iPad minis)
**2013 Best Cooking App in Best App Ever awards**
5 star reviews:
– “WOW! Really, really like this! Where have you been all my life! Love the colors and want to get the decorated ones, too. Really good and worth the money!”-C.songwriter
– ”This is THE BEST recipe organizer ever!...I love the sizer part of this app.”-Rick R.
– “Great app for those who love to cook...The genius is that you can then change the serving size and the app recalculates the ingredient proportions”-Peggywilkins
– “Love this cooking app. Have used several ones and keep coming back to this one!”-Flick35
Featured by Apple:
~ In the Spotlight at iPad launch, Holiday Cooking, Party Planner, & Summertime
~ Best Cooking App, Best Parenting App
+ Organize all YOUR recipe cards, handwritten family recipes, & recipe clippings on iPad or iPad mini
+ Personalize with recipe card designs
+ Change the serving size & recipe is resized to number of guests coming for dinner! Customize recipes for families, couples, large or small groups – UNIQUE to Recipe Manager with Serving Sizer™.
+ Scales using SmartScaling™ – optimizes results in real world measurements and minimum steps. We never convert 1 T to 17 T – our app knows it's actually 1 cup + 1 T!
EASY, QUICK DATA ENTRY
● Use dictation to enter recipes (newer iPad/iPad mini only) using keyboard microphone
● 500+ preloaded ingredient picklist, edit or ADD your own
● Custom sliders to pick fractions & units. Select volumes, weights, & items (for "eggs" or "cans of tomato paste") No need to type manually!
● Import using copy/paste from Internet, email, other iPad docs
● Landscape & Portrait support
ORGANIZE and FIND RECIPES
● Search by Ingredient or Recipe Name or flip thru the Alphabetical Index
● Search & tag by multiple Categories. Edit/add your own.
● Personalize your collection with beautiful designer recipe card designs.
● Basic packs included, purchase more in-app.
FOCUSED on COOKING
● Scale recipes BY SERVING SIZE using SmartScaling™. No more kitchen math.
● COOKING MODE. Easy-to-read, full screen for cooking. Adjust Font Sizes to read easier. Always ON screen. *No need to touch your iPad with messy hands while cooking!*
● Don't want to cook with your iPad? PRINT out recipes.
PEACE of MIND
Multiple backup solutions to secure your valuable data:
● Recipes are auto-saved locally to your iPad, as entering
● Data is BACKED UP during iTunes sync or iCloud Backup
● Make additional EXTRA BACKUPS using File Sharing in iTunes
● EMAIL converted recipes to friends & family
● PRINT recipes on AirPrint-capable printers
● Use iTunes File Sharing to copy recipe database to other devices
● Add Photos
● International: convert between US & Metric
● Double, triple, & halve buttons, or custom scale by serving sizes
● Include mini-instructions in ingredient names: “2 eggs, separated” or long names like four “14.5 oz cans"
● No logins or website accounts required
● No internet connection required--all recipes saved locally on device
● Elegant, beautiful, & useful simulated recipe box and cards interface
● Great for holiday cooking, parties, and BBQ's
● Resize meals to family size
● Meals for one or two
● Catering for crowds
● Convert between European-based recipes and US-based
Designed & used daily by a developer parent who cooks—we're always looking for ways to improve & add features.
Please contact us at support(at)creativealgorithms.com. We strive for exceptional customer service.
Tested and supports iOS8.
What's New in Version 1.5.0
+ Fixed bugs from iOS8: adding photos, disappearing keys on keyboard, ingredient scrolling.
+ Updated the look/feel, while keeping all the functionality. New icon.
+ Added new category section "Events" and categories Birthday, Holiday, Party, Wedding. (customer request)
+ Added new categories to section "Source", Personal, Internet. (customer request)
+ Added new ingredients: coffee, Bisquick (customer request), but you can still add your own by tapping + on ingredient popover. And you can add your own categories and sections by tapping the + on category popover.
+ Increased width of ingredients column on landscape edit screen. (customer request)
+ iOS8 supported fully.
+ Misc. bug fixes, enhancements, and optimizations.
Thank you for the positive feedback! As each update resets the ratings, please take the time to update your review or to add a new one. Thank you!
If you have any issues, please contact us via email at email@example.com. We pride ourselves in excellent customer service.
Keep informed by becoming a fan on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/CreativeAlgorithms
I looked at several apps and pondered which one to purchase for several months. After rereading the reviews I decided to invest in this app. I'm so pleased with my decision. It is user friendly and within minutes I had my first recipe entered. I'm so thankful that all my favorite recipes will be a touch away, no more flipping through cookbooks or recipe boxes. I love the recipe sizer. This comes in so handy now that there are only two of us home.
I wish my recipes were accessible across devices. I wouldn't have to worry about forgetting an ingredient when grocery shopping.
Fantastic App! Great Customer Service!
I have been using this app for a while. It's so convenient and easy to email recipes to people. The conversion capability is such a time saver. With the glitches that accompanied this latest iOS update, my email to the developers of this app addressing my concerns was answered promptly. It was not a generic response either and covered all my issues. I would be lost without this app. By the way, this latest update resolved everything. 👍
I am constantly testing and tweaking recipes for use in my business and this app replaced pages and pages of scribbled notes and revised measurements. I can easily categorize and rate my recipes as well so I know which ones to revisit (or toss in the circular filing cabinet). I also love the conversions between metric and US standard as well as tailoring my recipes to larger or smaller quantities. This app is definitely an easy to navigate and useful tool for both serious or casual cooks.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Food & Drink
- Updated: Nov 11, 2014
- Version: 1.5.0
- Size: 45.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Creative Algorithms, LLC
- © 2010 Creative Algorithms, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Top In-App Purchases
- Holiday Trimmings Recipe Card Design Pack$0.99
- Home Sweet Home Recipe Card Design Pack$0.99
- Fall Leaves Recipe Card Design Pack$0.99
- Party Time Recipe Card Design Pack$0.99