Manage. Organize. Scale. Personalize. Keep all your personal recipes on all your iPads.
Scale recipes by serving size to number of dinner guests–something your ordinary cookbook can't do!
Personalize your collection with custom recipe card designs.
Enter recipes 5 ways: web import, dictation, type, copy/paste, picklist, plus auto email import from other users of this app
**Voted Best Cooking App in Best App Ever awards**
5 star reviews:
-“WOW! Really, really like this! Where have you been all my life! Love the colors and want to get the decorated ones, too. Really good and worth the money!”-C.songwriter
-”This is THE BEST recipe organizer ever!...I love the sizer part of this app.”-Rick R.
-“Great app for those who love to cook...The genius is that you can then change the serving size and the app recalculates the ingredient proportions”-Peggywilkins
Featured by Apple:
~ In the Spotlight, Holiday Cooking, Party Planner, & Summertime
~ Best Cooking App, Best Parenting App
+ Organize all YOUR recipe cards, handwritten family recipes, recipe clippings, pins & web finds
+ Personalize with recipe card designs
+ Change the serving size & recipe is resized to number of guests coming for dinner! Customize recipes for families, couples, large or small groups – UNIQUE to Recipe Manager with Serving Sizer™.
+ Scales using SmartScaling™ – optimizes results in real world measurements and minimum steps. We never convert 1 T to 17 T – our app knows it's actually 1 cup + 1 T!
EASY, QUICK RECIPE INPUT
● Import directly from websites
● Use dictation
● Type freehand
● Easy copy/paste
● Or use our ingredient picklists and quick pick sliders for volumes, weights, & items (for "eggs" or "cans of tomato paste") No need to type manually!
● Import directly from email sent from other Recipe Manager with Serving Sizer users
● Landscape & Portrait support
ORGANIZE and FIND RECIPES
● Search by Ingredient or Recipe Name or flip thru the Alphabetical Index
● Search & tag by multiple Categories. Edit/add your own.
● Personalize your collection with beautiful designer recipe card designs.
● Basic packs included, purchase more in-app.
FOCUSED on COOKING
● Scale recipes BY SERVING SIZE using SmartScaling™. No more kitchen math.
● COOKING MODE. Easy-to-read, full screen for cooking. Adjust Font Sizes to read easier. Always ON screen. *No need to touch your iPad with messy hands while cooking!*
● Don't want to cook with your iPad? PRINT out recipes.
PEACE of MIND
Multiple backup solutions to secure your valuable data:
● Recipes are auto-saved locally to your iPad, as entering
● Data is BACKED UP during iCloud backup or iTunes Backup
● Make additional EXTRA BACKUPS using iTunes File Sharing
● EMAIL converted recipes to friends & family, import directly into our app
● PRINT recipes
● Use iTunes File Sharing to copy recipe database to other devices, including iPhone
● Add Photos
● International: convert between US & Metric
● Double, triple, & halve buttons, or custom scale by serving sizes
● Include mini-instructions in ingredient names: “2 eggs, separated” or long names like four “14.5 oz cans"
● No logins or website accounts required
● No internet connection required--all recipes saved locally on device
● Elegant, beautiful, & useful simulated recipe box and cards interface
● Great for holiday cooking, parties, & BBQ's
● Resize meals to family size
● Meals for one or two
● Catering for crowds
● Convert between European-based recipes and US-based
Designed & used daily by a developer parent who cooks—we're always looking for ways to improve & add features.
Please contact us at support(at)creativealgorithms.com. We strive for exceptional customer service.
Fixed bug that caused freeze when tapping + to add a new recipe.
Be sure to utilize iTunes File Sharing in iTunes for an extra backup of the database file and folders. Contact us for support.
Thank you for your positive feedback! Please take the time to update your review, or to add one.
Keep up to date on the latest news by becoming a fan on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/CreativeAlgorithms/
Ratings and Reviews
I've been using this app for several years and I am very happy with it. Early on I took the time to play with the app so I could have a good grasp of how I could make it work for me. I am giving the app 4 stars instead of 5 because I do wish that I was able to view my recipes on my iPhone. Even tho I plan meals and make a list before going to the store, I sometimes think of a recipe I would like to make while I'm at the store. But can't always remember all the ingredients. I always have my iPhone but do not carry my iPad around with me. To be able to view the r cite and adjust number of servings would be sufficient for the phone.
We do have a sister app sold separately on the iPhone, Serving Sizer Recipe Manager, and you can copy the iPad recipe database to it, so you can view it on your phone. Send us an email at email@example.com for help on accomplishing this.
For most part, I'm happy with this app. I'm not giving it five stars as it often breaks my ingredients putting part of them in the "direction" column. This can be worked around but is more work than I wish to do if it moves a number of ingredients over. I, also, have been unsuccessful importing directly from a website....I have to copy and paste. I realize this sounds like a negative review but I really do like this application and would love it if these things could be corrected or someone could tell me what I'm doing incorrectly.
Please send us a message at firstname.lastname@example.org with the websites/recipes that are causing issues and we'll try to address them in the next update and/or give you tips on easier importing. The import is a work in progress as few recipe websites and blogs are standardized and many have so many ads interspersed it's difficult for the app to "read" them correctly. Tweaks are needed almost per website, and there are plenty of recipes online! Thanks for your patience.
I’ve been using this app for years now. It’s a great app that easily allows you to convert recipes as long as it’s initially set up properly when you enter it in. I manually enter all mine so I’m not sure about the import option.
Recently I started having an issue where the ingredients would over lap and I’d have to shut down the app and reopen.
I also love being able to easily share my recipes thru email or print them.
- Creative Algorithms, LLC
- 46.2 MB
- Food & Drink
- Requires iOS 11.1 or later. Compatible with iPad.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2010 Creative Algorithms, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Holiday Trimmings Recipe Card Design Pack $0.99
- Home Sweet Home Recipe Card Design Pack $0.99
- Fall Leaves Recipe Card Design Pack $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.