Pepperplate is the only app for serious cooks - it has all the tools you need to cook weeknight dinners or host a dinner party for 12. Manage your recipes, create menus, shop with ease and cook like a pro.
* Seamlessly manage your recipes, menus and shopping lists on the web, iPad and iPhone.
* Take your iPhone or iPad into the kitchen and cook your whole menu with multiple cooking timers.
* Create recipes on the iPad and iPhone or make changes to existing recipes.
* Share your favorite recipes with friends and family via Email, Facebook and Twitter.
* Import recipes from your favorite sites and add your own from cookbooks, magazines or old family recipes.
* Combine recipes into menus for dinner parties or holiday meal planning.
* Organize your meals for the week or month by adding menus and recipes to the schedule.
* Add to your shopping list and it automatically syncs to your iPad, iPhone, iPod and Pepperplate.com.
* Organize your shopping to automatically match the way you shop in the grocery store.
* Create your own unlimited categories to organize your recipe collection.
* Your collection synchronizes from the website to the iPad and iPhone and is backed up without connecting to a computer.
* Take your entire collection with you to the grocery store or while traveling, no internet connection required.
* Manage your cooking timers over wifi away from the kitchen on your iPad, iPhone, or iPod Touch.
* Login with Facebook or your free Pepperplate account
Import recipes directly from the browser on your iPhone or iPad
Facebook login improvements
Support for iOS 9
Ratings and Reviews
This app has great potential but needs an urgent update.
We should be able to combine recipes, download and print all at once. I had to download one by one and do it separated on PDF.
Also create separated categories for recipes to facilitate sharing, searching and printing.
This could be very helpful in the kitchen but not as it is.
Needs an Update
Needs to be refreshed and able to work with new websites and technology like Amazon Show
Used to be Great!
I’ve used Pepperplate for several years and have recommended it to friends and family. I especially love the “Add to Pepperplate” button which makes saving online recipes a snap. However, the app seems to not be supported for the past year or so. Needs an upgrade is so many ways. My biggest fear is losing all the recipes I’ve saved over the years not to mention those I’ve added on my own. Take the advice to charge a couple of bucks and hire so we can continue to enjoy this awesome app!
In the meantime, I’m going to look around for a new one before this crashes. :(
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.