Recipe ingredient search engine. Simply input the ingredients you have in your kitchen pantry and our search engine will search the major recipe websites for recipes which you can create.
- Added instructions to the Home page.
- Moved version number to the bottom of the Settings page.
- Added Privacy information to create account page.
- Changed default Recipe Search option to "Missing 5 Ingredients or Less"
- Modified page focus events so that Shopping List and Pantry data only sync with the server if it has been more than an hour since the last sync.
- Fixed memory leaks due to removed tabs not be set to null upon logging in / out.
- Fixed the crash that would occur when loading the Recipe Details page after logging out and then logging back in.
Ratings and Reviews
What I need, but a bit hard to use
I always wanted an app like this, was searching on the App Store forever for this, just put what's in your fridge and you have a meal, but that's only what I read on the description , it never worked for me it's hard to use and needs an update,the idea is great tho. And in my opinion if the app was focussed on the recipe search engine it would be better I don't think there should accounts for this , I'd give it 5 stars for the way I imagine it but for the way it is now I'd give 1, so 4 until it's updated :)
This app is excellent. Just identify what you have in the house and WHAM!, you get a list of recipes you can make. Lets you filter by types of recipe as well as choose between those for which you have every ingredient or those for which you are missing 5 or less ingredients.
- Geekabits Inc.
- 5.5 MB
- Food & Drink
- Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Japanese
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © Geekabits Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.