By Point618 Design Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
A simple Recipe Organizer and Editor with Hands Free Kitchen Controls. Add your own recipes or import recipes from the Recipe Explorer.
*** Recipe Explorer ***
Search over 1 Million Recipes from 50+ food sites and blogs including AllRecipes, Food Network and Epicurious from within the app and import with as little as one button tap.
Search for recipes based on specific holidays, diets, cuisines or allergies. Finding a Gluten Free cookie recipe has never been easier. Need only vegan recipes? Just enable the filter for hundreds of vegan recipes. The possibilities are endless.
Recipe Explorer Details:
• The Recipe Explorer is available on a monthly or yearly subscription basis. Subscriptions are $1.99 per month or $19.99 per year.
• Subscription payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
• Your iTunes Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period at the rate of the subscription duration, $1.99 per month or $19.99 per year.
• Subscriptions can be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
• Any unused portion of the Recipe Explorer Trial will be forfeited when the a subscription is purchased.
*** Recipe Importing ***
Import your entire MacGourmet or YummySoup! recipe library right through iTunes. Just drag and drop your recipe export file into iTunes File Sharing.
*** Hands Free Recipe Procedure Navigation ***
Messy hands in the kitchen and don't want to touch the screen? No Problem.
Just turn your iPad landscape orientation to enter "Kitchen View". In Kitchen View, you'll be able to view your recipe procedures step by step on large notecards. When its time to proceed to the next step, and your hands are dirty, bump the kitchen counter, and RecipePad will slide your next notecard into place.
*** Shopping List ***
The Shopping List will sync over iCloud so that your list is available on your iPhone while your at the store.
*** Music Controls ***
From the Kitchen View you can access your iTunes Music Library and play music while you cook.
*** Large Built In Kitchen Timer (Syncs with all your iCloud Devices!) ***
Any timers you start will automatically be synced with your iCloud enabled devices, like your iPhone. Tap the Timer Start button and your timer will begin to countdown. Your iPad and your other iCloud devices will start beeping letting you know when the time is up.
*** Other Features***
• Built in Recipe Editor for quick and easy recipe input.
• Categorize your recipes by Courses or Favorites for easy browsing and searching.
• Add and edit categories as you see fit.
What's New in Version 1.4.3
love this app
I use this app all the time. Love it that you can now import the recipes into your recipe pad automatically now, although it does cost extra..seems a little steep..so I am trying it for a month and will let you know. I had to put all these recipes prior to this feature in myself..it was very time consuming. I am adding to my review..designers ..Please make a feature to import to Pinterest!!!
This is the best recipe organizer I have ever searched for! All you have to do is type your recipe, put your photo and the app does the rest! It will organize it onto a beautiful page with beautiful calligraphy. The finished product has a beautiful layout and will look better than ANY professional cookbook It is logical and sensible! You can stop looking for anything else. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!
This is as near-perfect as an app can get.
The planning and the executing and the design are absolutely astounding.
Yet the app itself is very humble and intuitive to use.
I have previewed and own 2000+ apps.
This is because I'm seldom satisfied with any app. This app makes the list of my top five.
- Category: Food & Drink
- Updated: Oct 14, 2013
- Version: 1.4.3
- Size: 40.5 MB
- Languages: English, French, Italian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: Point618 Design Inc.
- © 2010 Point618 Design Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Top In-App Purchases
- Recipe Explorer Subscription$1.99
- Recipe Explorer Subscription$19.99