Recipes Cook Book - Your recipes in your device
By Karim Hammache
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Recipes is a cooking book and an organizer. featuring a beautiful design. put all your recipes in one place and search or edit them really easily
you can browse your recipes in a beautiful list
- Easily add and edit your recipes and organize them really easily
- you can prevent screen dimming while you are cooking so you don’t have to keep unlocking your device to read the instructions
- The app have tools like weight converter so you can convert between measurements
- You can share your recipes via email
- Organize your recipes into multiple categories
- You can the recipe ingredients to a shopping list
- The application is VoiceOver compatible so even if you can’t see the screen you will be able to use the app
- Enhanced for iOS9 and you can easily search for your recipes from the spotlight
- You can add multiple directions so u can easily know the steps
The app doesn't come with recipes "you have to add them"
What's New in Version 1.10
・Added support for Dutch language
・Rearrangement of directions
・Overall UI enhancements
Simple can be good! It’s a good way to get your recipes on your phone or iPad. It’s easy to use, just add the ingredients then add the directions step by step. Hit Save and you’re done. It appears that you should make sure you have everything right before you hit Save. I don’t think you can edit the recipe after you have saved it. I might be wrong but I didn’t find a way to edit it after saving it.
Good idea, buggy app
Good for simple recipes. Interface is basic and clean.
However, this app has a number of problems and limitations:
1) For recipes with many ingredients, entries will get duplicated or incorrectly captured as another ingredient.
2) When re-ordering ingredients list, entries will get duplicated and are captured as another ingredient.
3) No import function, need to manually type in. Ok for simple, basic instructions, terrible for tiered instructions.
4) Photo-alignment is silly. Uploads are scaled in portrait, files are viewed in landscape.
No way to get pictures of my hundreds of recipes to the app!
I tried it but it failed!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Food & Drink
- Updated: Mar 01, 2017
- Version: 1.10
- Size: 31.4 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Dutch, French, Italian, Japanese, Spanish
- Seller: Karim Hammache
- Copyrights © 2015 Recepies All Rights Reserved
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.